Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HSBballfan24

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HSBballfan24

  1. You know who’s interviewing since you know when interviews are happening?
  2. If you look, most of those girls have been playing with Ryle since they were in middle school. Or at least the better ones have and they’ve been doing it that way since Sidney Moss was there.
  3. What do you mean by “true search”?
  4. No but they did this the last time. Was silent about the process and no word about interviews came out until McFarland was hired.
  5. I don't agree or really disagree with this sentiment. I think middle school is about development. I think that everyone on a middle school roster should play though. It doesn't make sense especially during the regular season to only play your top 6-7 players. Tournament time you can shorten your bench but develop those kids when you can. But back to the topic at hand. I expect them to start contacting coaches this week for interviews. I have no inside information just what I would do if I was there.
  6. If they are hiring an experienced coach, I think it will be a quick process. If they are hiring someone without head coaching experience, then I think it will be more drawn out.
  7. I disagree. I think they had arguably the most talented starting 5 in the region last year. Saw them choose not to attack on a 5-on-4 break multiple times against Beechwood.
  8. He didn’t win there.
  9. I know this is a reach but I’m watching this Virginia team and can’t helo but compare their postseason struggles a little with Cooper’s. Both defend well every year but then if they get down they struggle.
  10. Aren’t they open enrollment?
  11. It doesn’t but your schedule gets a ton more difficult and this means less wins. Less wins means more pressure. Wasn’t going to win their district...ever.
  12. Left Beechwood when they moved from D3 to D2 in the NKAC. Knew he wouldn’t win many games after that.
  13. We will have to agree to disagree. I just don’t see it.
  14. Belcher at Pendleton has to prove what he is without Allen first.
  15. I thought Reitz did a good job for what he had.
  16. I think Ryle needs someone with successful head coaching experience. Schumate has experience but don’t think he’s a good fit at Ryle. The JV coaches may be great but Ryle went that route with the last two coaches and both were not ready or very successful.
  17. So lots of rumors. Lol
  18. Any updates?
  19. Any updates other than rumors?
  20. Allen is a good kid but definitely would not give him the Mr. Basketball Award. I think it is who had the best season. I would also argue that I wouldn't give Carson Williams the award when he won it either. Neither of them played in a region championship let alone a Sweet 16.
  21. This game had some abysmal offense. Everyone is going to be saying “two teams who played excellent defense”. I disagree. Both teams took awful shots and made me cringe at how inefficient they were. I hope for a better game tomorrow.
  22. Heard a strange rumor yesterday about Dixie. Hope it's not true but it came from a very reliable source.
  23. Neerfan we have the outsider perspective but what is the feeling around the community?
  24. Simon Kenton=1810 Gallatin County=484 Enrollment numbers. I will never get how SK hasn’t won a region since joining the 8th. Great job Gallatin.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.