Open Job: Eminence

IMO, Eminence made a costly mistake when they departed from coach Chris Nethery. He was by far the best coach they could ever ask for! They will never find another coach as good as him!

The absolute truth! A hometown kid who wanted to coach there. Within two seasons he had changed the entire culture at Eminence.

• 2 weeks later...

AD gig and Football Coach are open too. May be cleaning house. I know they were supposed to host the 31st district tournament next year, but they would not move away from clearing the gym after each game instead of having 1 ticket get you both. Tournament going to Gallatin County next year.

Somebody's making decisions there, but not sure who.

AD gig and Football Coach are open too. May be cleaning house. I know they were supposed to host the 31st district tournament next year, but they would not move away from clearing the gym after each game instead of having 1 ticket get you both. Tournament going to Gallatin County next year.

Aren’t they building new gym?

Tye Lawson was the football coach and athletic director. He left to take the head job at Waggoner.