Everything posted by HSBballfan24
-
Open Job: Holmes
I don’t see Joe ending up at Holmes. Not a good fit
-
Open Job: Holmes
So, Carr is the only name that is being talked about in connection with this job? Hard to fathom considering it was just 8 years ago when Booher took over a program that was top 10 in the state. I bet when he applied there were over 50 applicants. How many will apply this time? Who realistically has a chance at this job? What does the future look like on Madison Ave.?
-
9th Region Tournament Contest (Unofficial)
Round One - Wednesday Newport 72 Holy Cross 58 Dixie 53 Ryle 44 Round One - Thursday Cooper 63 NCC 54 Cov Cath 76 St. Henry 45 Semi Finals - Saturday Newport 72 Dixie 61 Cooper 51 Cov Cath 48 Finals - Monday Cooper 56 Newport 44 All Tournament Team Kunkel-Cooper (MVP) McNeil - Cooper Runion - Cooper Burries-Newport Harding-Newport Fredericks-Cov Cath Veith-St.Henry Hall-NCC Schreck-Dixie Schrand-Holy Cross Rankin-Ryle
-
Harrison County/Campbell County predictions
Camels by 20+
-
Open Job: Holmes
Please explain.
-
Open Job: Holmes
I could see someone from Bracken County apply. Here are a few names that I'll throw out from possible coaches from the girls that might entertain a move to the boys: 1) Tony Perkins - did he really retire? 2) Ryan Bowman - Boone County 3) Kes Murphy - Holy Cross
-
Open Job: Holmes
So there’s no truth to what happened any Scott? Any way, I hope for the sake of the other candidates this search is genuinely open and not already promised to Carr.
-
Open Job: Holmes
Once again, I wouldn’t hire Carr just based on his off the court issues. And from what I’m hearing we’ve only heard the tip of the iceberg.
-
Simon Kenton at Walton Verona tonight (32nd District Championship)
SK by 6
-
Open Job: Holmes
Ricardo would be a good choice but I believe he is wanting to stay in college coaching. With his connections at Xavier, I anticipate him landing on a D1 staff somewhere quickly.
-
Covington Holy Cross 69 Holmes 63 (35th District Semifinal)
Wimzie is entrenched at Holmes and the community. He knows best what those players need.
-
Open Job: Holmes
I agree. Highlands faithful has been surprisingly patient with Kevin.
-
Open Job: Holmes
This isn’t the Holmes of the 80’s, 90’s or early 2000’s. He might be a Holmes grad but it was too long ago to matter.
-
Open Job: Holmes
No one in the area has a better reputation than Steve Fromeyer by his peers and I guarantee they don’t win the same way last year without him as head coach.
-
Open Job: Holmes
Great decision by Brad but yes Fro was crucial to his success.
-
Open Job: Holmes
It’d be entertaining that’s for sure. Haha
-
Open Job: Holmes
That’s a dumb take. Fro was a pivotal person in the development of those kids. He was the Freshman coach for years and most of those kids are who they are because of the foundation he laid.
-
Open Job: Holmes
I’m all for saying it was a dumb mistake. Still don’t think he’s a fit. Why not focus this on more than a couple candidates and say what this job is? This is a tough job that will need a special coach.
-
Open Job: Holmes
And why? Principals are not in the habit of getting rid of good teachers and coaches.
-
Newport vs Newport Catholic 36th District Championship predictions
Newport by 15 if everyone plays.
-
Open Job: Holmes
What’s harsh about it? I didn’t do the shirt.
-
Open Job: Holmes
Says the Carr-PR Rep
-
Open Job: Holmes
You must be new. There is a recording. Unfortunately the school didn’t release it. But ask anyone associated with Scott during that last season. They’ll tell you.
-
Open Job: Holmes
We all know from the 30 for 30 Catholics v Convicts how Fredericks feels about the type of kids that play at Holmes.
-
Open Job: Holmes
I don’t mind tough love. You can be a “tough love” coach and be truthful and demanding of your players. What Carr did was Verbal Abuse. Plain and simple. He is in the same boat as Mike Rice from Rutgers.