Newport vs Newport Catholic 36th District Championship predictions

Haven't been to a bball game all year. Was going to go the NewCath v Highlands last night but I would've been late even if there were tickets available. Anyone know if Highlands will be selling pre-sale or will we have to get there early and wait in line like the old days? not wanting to stand in the rain, but my son has been wanting to see a game.

Haven't been to a bball game all year. Was going to go the NewCath v Highlands last night but I would've been late even if there were tickets available. Anyone know if Highlands will be selling pre-sale or will we have to get there early and wait in line like the old days? not wanting to stand in the rain, but my son has been wanting to see a game.

I would like to know this also. Planning on either going here or to the Collins v Anderson Co. game. I haven't seen Berries or Hall play yet this yr.

No pre sale, wait in line. Although they did allow the line inside of the building.

NewCath has won district championship nine straight years. They had beaten Newport 16 straight times until the Wildcats pulled one out about three weeks ago, but that was on Newport's court. This is a neutral court, NewCath and Hall get revenge and make it 10 straight district titles. NewCath 58, Newport 51.