Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

drew4489

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by drew4489

  1. Yes "yellow card" that was what I was saying.
  2. Most of the players, at least on the varsity squads, play for club teams that play during the winter and spring.
  3. Seems like everyone agrees on the top players for NH.
  4. They have a very solid center back Jamal Rasheed, number 12. Pretty sure he plays for Javanon. Then they have Micah Linscott, who I believe broke the state record for assists in a career and led the state this year in assists. Also, #3 S. Parker who has at least 20 goals this season and is an offensive threat. Solid team. Seem to not play all that great at times as a team but do have some quality wins. Good luck to both teams. Would like to see a back to back state champ though.
  5. If Cov Cath can play the same way as they did against Collegiate they should have no problems at all with North Hardin. Have seen all three of these teams play at least once and now that they have proven themselves against Collegiate they should move on.
  6. sure would be interesting to have he 7th and the 9th region play for the state championship.
  7. until they play the 7th region winner.
  8. I would say the Ballard-Trinity game will be close. Although it will be the first time this season Ballard has played on turf. Maybe they shock the 7th region. Trinity is tough and at home.
  9. I am surprised by how many teams have their own soccer fields or at least the football field is turf so it is always in the same shape.
  10. Male, CAL, Eastern, Collegiate, and KCD all have their own fields. I do not believe St. Francis or Brown have football teams so they too may have their own fields. Closer to 60/40 I guess. St. X and Trinity play on their football fields but they have turf.
  11. I would say that it is closer to 50/50 or maybe 60/40.
  12. I have seen all of the players mentioned other than Minnis from JH. Cole is hands down the best goal keeper I have seen and unfortunate to see his season/ high school career over so soon. Haji is obviously a very solid player. Heard the same about him being injured and agree they may not need him in the 1st round of regionals. The only player I may add would be #10 from North Hardin. I believe he has close to 40 assists this season and over a 100 in his career. Not familiar with many northern KY or Lexington players though.
  13. It seems like KHSAA could do something to even out the regions a little more. 4 out of the top 5 teams in the state are in the 7th region. I know this isn't the case every year but I am sure its pretty similar.
  14. thank you LCDAWGS19
  15. Is there anywhere to see which districts play in what region and how the seeding is done?
  16. What was the reasoning for playing their JV?
  17. I think teams are finally coming together and playing how they really play. The teams that might not been so hot at first are figuring it out and playing better.
  18. Thank you. I knew they were in the same region. Just wasn't the 7th it was the 8th.
  19. I guess I am confused. If they played each other all those years how are they not in the same region? Or were these just regular season games between the two schools. *He played for Ballard from 2003-2007*
  20. Do you have a source that you are getting this from yellowcard. Not that I think you are wrong I just had a family member who played for Ballard quite awhile ago and for some reason I remember them playing the regional final at Oldham County. Again, not saying you are wrong just would like to know the truth.
  21. Thanks yellowcard. I knew they were in the 7th region at one point.
  22. Thanks warbeagle. Could have sworn Oldham county schools were in the 7th region. Did they not used to be?
  23. Big game tonight in the 7th region with Oldham County playing at Trinity. Anyone have any thoughts on the result of this one?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.