Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oldham County vs. Trinity Predictions

Featured Replies

Big game tonight in the 7th region with Oldham County playing at Trinity. Anyone have any thoughts on the result of this one?

Big game tonight in the 7th region with Oldham County playing at Trinity. Anyone have any thoughts on the result of this one?

 

my prediction is that Oldham is actually in the 8th region.

with that being said, they are the only team to beat Daviess Co., and have had a good run. They just lost to Manual at home, and just got by make.

 

Trinity 2-0

caught part of this one. Oldham is fast and very young. They could make a run at state. ended up 3-1

caught part of this one. Oldham is fast and very young. They could make a run at state. ended up 3-1

 

Just to clarify, it was Trinity that won this one 3-1.

  • Author

Thanks warbeagle. Could have sworn Oldham county schools were in the 7th region. Did they not used to be?

Just to clarify, it was Trinity that won this one 3-1.

 

yes trinity won 3-1,.. that was a bit confusing

Thanks warbeagle. Could have sworn Oldham county schools were in the 7th region. Did they not used to be?

 

They may have been in the 7th a while ago. I do recall Trinity being in the 6th region about 15 years ago

Thanks warbeagle. Could have sworn Oldham county schools were in the 7th region. Did they not used to be?

 

They actually used to be in the 9th, moved to the 8th in 2004.

 

They may have been in the 7th a while ago. I do recall Trinity being in the 6th region about 15 years ago

 

Correct, they were in the 6th in 2001, spent 2 years in Region 5, moved to Region 7 in 2004.

  • Author

Thanks yellowcard. I knew they were in the 7th region at one point.

Thanks yellowcard. I knew they were in the 7th region at one point.

 

Maybe I worded it poorly, I thought including your quotes/comments in post #8 would help.

 

I am not saying that OC was in the 7th. Before they moved to the 8th, they were in the 9th.... not the 7th.

  • Author

Do you have a source that you are getting this from yellowcard. Not that I think you are wrong I just had a family member who played for Ballard quite awhile ago and for some reason I remember them playing the regional final at Oldham County. Again, not saying you are wrong just would like to know the truth.

Do you have a source that you are getting this from yellowcard. Not that I think you are wrong I just had a family member who played for Ballard quite awhile ago and for some reason I remember them playing the regional final at Oldham County. Again, not saying you are wrong just would like to know the truth.

 

No source, just winging it as I go.

 

Maybe your family member was on the 2010 squad that lost to them by a score of 2-1 in Double OT? Or maybe the 2006 squad that also lost to Oldham Co 2-1 in the final. Just some wild guesses on my part.

 

I believe their 2011 Regional Final was decided in a shoot out but it was at Ballard.

  • Author

I guess I am confused. If they played each other all those years how are they not in the same region? Or were these just regular season games between the two schools. *He played for Ballard from 2003-2007*

YC is a walking encyclopedia…or one great guesser.

 

With your picks, and my guessing, we should head to the 89109.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.