Everything posted by Old player
-
Scott 78 Campbell County 77 (10th Region Championship)
Wow !!! Ohmer is the real deal, congrats to Scott
-
Campbell County 64 Bracken County 59 (10th Region Semifinals)
Bracken kept the game closer then any of us though they would, I can't say that as a team they overachieved anything. I also can't understand pointing the blame at one player on the team, just as I couldn't see blaming a player that wasn't on the team for them not winning a District championship.
-
Scott/Campbell County predictions (10th Region Championship)
Could he be POY in two sports ??
-
Scott/Campbell County predictions (10th Region Championship)
I'm going with Scott, I wasn't to impressed with Campbell that's night and beating a good team 3 times in a season is extremely difficult.
-
Bracken County/Campbell County Predictions (10th Region Tournament)
Lord mike give it a rest brother !!
-
Bracken County 52 Harrison County 40 (10th Region Quarterfinals)
I see talk about "is Kendall's seat getting hot" ? I would think not he won a district and brought some hardware back with a not so good Harrison co team. I think a better question would be is Hinson's seat hot ? No hardware or banners with what everyone believed to be brackens best team in years ?
-
Bracken County 52 Harrison County 40 (10th Region Quarterfinals)
Congrats bracken, 10th Region First Round win this has to be the first one in a while Im guessing?
-
The Best High School Atmosphere
Plus brooksville has nothing to offer the fans, no restaurant the bathrooms are not set up for the number of people, there is only one concession stand, you have to get to the games very early to guarantee yourself a seat, it's not just the parking or the inconvenience of waiting on the shuttle
-
Rank the Coaches in the 10th Region
Kirk didn't even make the list ?
-
2017 10th Region Tournament
Only reason I had put Harrison above bracken in my rankings is the simple fact they are going into this as champs of the 38th and not as a runner-up, also I'm aware GRC and Scott are in that runner-up place as well but I believe those two teams have clearly separated themselves as part of the top 4 teams in the 10th
-
2017 10th Region Tournament
Campbell Paris Scott GRC Mason Harrison Bracken Robertson
-
2017 10th Region Tournament
I can't count Paris out, yes I see Campbell in the finals but that bottom bracket I just can't choose
-
2017 10th Region Tournament
Bracken should be very happy
-
KABC 10th Region Coach of the Year
Congrats very much deserved
-
Mason County 73 Bracken County 68 (39th District Championship)
1. I'm talking about your fan base and the excuses that's been used over the season, 2. Hamilton isn't the reason you lost this game he was a part of the team last year and bracken underachieved then as well, Hamilton made the best Choice for himself. they could of used jones and Cooper more then Hamilton who's not been on the team all year I just don't thing blaming him or saying he abandoned this team is fair. Maybe they should look at the program as a whole maybe it's the kids maybe it's the parents or not enough Community support I'm not sure but a team that's had all this hype since grade school should have won a very weak 39th in my eyes.
-
Mason County 73 Bracken County 68 (39th District Championship)
Vito you guys have used excuses from sickness to refs to abandonment now. Maybe it's time for some self reflection for bracken.
-
Mason County 73 Bracken County 68 (39th District Championship)
Mike honcho is still trying to help Hinson pull that rabbit out of the hat I think lol
-
Mason County 73 Bracken County 68 (39th District Championship)
This should be very disappointing for bracken in a very very weak 39th, and they lose a lot this year
-
Mason County vs Bracken County 39th District Championship Predictions
We've been hearing how good bracken was gonna be since these seniors have been young tykes as well I know mike things Hinson is the second coming of the good lord but I can't be a believer until they produce and this is a very very very weak 39th so let's see if they take advantage of it tonight.
-
Mason County vs Bracken County 39th District Championship Predictions
I guess we will see if it helps or not in a few hours!
-
Mason County vs Bracken County 39th District Championship Predictions
I'll take mason by 12 on there home floor, I also think bracken not having school today hurts them.
-
Robertson County 54 Nicholas County 46
Wow congrats that's a big upset
-
Scott's Jake Ohmer named 10th Region POY
Any word on coach of the year ?
-
Austin Crawford recruitment (Bracken County - 2017)
thats big new have they offered anything yet has he gave a verbal commitment ?
-
Pendleton County/Bourbon County updates.
Correction 48-67 sorry