Everything posted by LouisvilleRacer
-
What fields are a disaster or nearly a disaster after the games tonight?
Nope, fields trashed
-
What fields are a disaster or nearly a disaster after the games tonight?
All Tell, your friend is correct. Their field is trashed. A football game was played on it in the middle of a hurricane.
-
Christian Academy-Louisville 15 Central Hardin 0
Agree. I know CAL wanted to move it to Saturday but CH said no
-
Christian Academy-Louisville 15 Central Hardin 0
Central Hardin wanted to play it tonight, they thought it would give them a huge advantage.
-
Christian Academy-Louisville 15 Central Hardin 0
Took more than a hurricane to stop CAL tonight
-
BluegrassPreps Class 2A Pre-Season Rankings (Discussion)
Yes they should be
-
Best Midfield Logos
-
Spinoff: If You Had To Choose One Coach To Build Your Program Who Would You Choose?
^ Agreed
-
Question. Who is the BEST High School Head Football Coach in the State of KY?
I agree with you - I was just throwing his name in because I can only think of maybe 10 schools in the state that wouldn't trade coaches if given the opportunity
-
Question. Who is the BEST High School Head Football Coach in the State of KY?
Stefan LeFors should be in the discussion IMO
-
Anyone released their 2017-18 schedules?
NKY
-
Anyone released their 2017-18 schedules?
September 15th
-
2-A 2017
Exactly. With the departures of some key seniors I think we will be seeing even more if the Milton Wright show.
-
2-A 2017
Couldn't agree more, definitely one of the best in the state. I have also asked myself why he wasn't getting more touches. Only thing I can think is Coach LeFors wanting to get others involved and establish a balanced attack giving Milton more opportunities to be in one on one situations and open up potential big plays. It seems like he scores at least once every 3-4 touches, so it really does make you scratch your head sometimes. I would expect about 40-50% of the offense to go through him the next 2 seasons.
-
2-A 2017
Milton Wright is the best player in 2A no question. Anyone that disagrees needs to go back and watch the state championship...or any game leading up to it
-
Danville/Christian Academy Louisville Predictions
Lol...Wright burned him by 10 yards on his second touchdown reception
-
Christian Academy Louisville vs. Danville Updates - 2A State Championship Game
Didn't someone say Milton Wright couldn't stay with VanCleave? Well Milton just burned him by 10 yards like he was standing still.
-
Bluegrasspreps' 2016 Class 2A Pre-Season Preview
I'd just like revisit this :sssh:
-
Christian Academy-Louisville 48 Mayfield 24
To both of your points, I made a similar argument about the CAL vs. SK game at the beginning of the year. CAL had the ball inside/right at SK's 10 yard line twice and came away with 0 points, while SK converted twice on 4th and long for 30/40 yard TD's. That's a 28 point swing and a completely different game; however, this is if CAL played perfect. Do I think SK still would have won? Yes, more than likely their depth would have gotten to CAL. But, if you are a 2A school trying to beat a 6A power you have to play nearly perfect mistake free football and can't leave points on the board and have to get off the field on 3rd/4th down. Just as you both said sometimes the score does not indicate how the game was played or how the teams matched up. Congrats to Mayfield on a great season. I played at Murray State, so many of my friends are Mayfield grad's - nothing but class!
-
Mayfield at Christian Academy-Louisville Updates - 2A Semi-Final
People didn't believe me when I said Milton Wright is the best player in 2A at the beginning of the year. Congrats to both teams on great seasons. Great step for CAL's program!
-
Dillon Powell Tweets - I'm coming home, NKY
Exactly. My coach in college always said "the whistle always stops blowing at some point." Whether that's after high school or after having a 20 year NFL career, there comes a point in time where you have to hang it up for whatever reason that may be. Only you can make that decision, no one else. For me, after about 3 years I became really burnt out in college. My degree required an internship in order to graduate, my coaches in college wanted me to be there in the summer - I had to make a choice. I wasn't going to the NFL, so it was time to focus on what was going to be most important for my future long term. MY FUTURE, not anyone else. My dream was to play college football at the highest level I could, and I am proud to say I accomplished that dream, but once you get to college things change your goals change and at some point you have to look big picture and make the best decision for your future.
-
Bluegrasspreps' 2016 Class 2A Pre-Season Preview
He's a once in a lifetime player for all the reasons you said. I have friends on staff at Middle Tennessee State and Arkansas State. I sent his highlights to them and both said they appreciate me sending his tape, but they have no shot at the kid and he has P5 written all over him.
-
Bluegrasspreps' 2016 Class 2A Pre-Season Preview
Notice how I said IN MY OPINION. Your opinion doesn't change my opinion.
-
Bluegrasspreps' 2016 Class 2A Pre-Season Preview
Bobby Petrino definitely knows who he is
-
Bluegrasspreps' 2016 Class 2A Pre-Season Preview
Still there...I was wondering why he was left off as well. If there are people that haven't heard of him yet, they will soon. He will be the best player in 2A in my opinion.