Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ColtCountry

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ColtCountry

  1. Johnson QB Desales Johnson RB East Ridge
  2. Think the colts make a statement....
  3. I think the rankings are spot on.
  4. Frasure Prestonburg RB Dampier Danville QB
  5. Hey @Carr15, while you are on here, please share some midseason analysis on your team. This board has been very quiet in regards to CAL. - the showdown is just 2 1/2 weeks away....can't wait.
  6. I would suggest picking up a Colt....but they are off too...:laugh:
  7. Hey Carr15, while you are on here, please share some midseason analysis on your team. This board has been very quiet in regards to CAL. - the showdown is just 2 1/2 weeks away....can't wait.
  8. LOL - I wonder why Carr15
  9. thanks for the update....never good to hear stuff like that. Hope he is back soon.
  10. I think everyone agrees it's going to be interesting in a couple of months. Not sure I would go as far as saying CAL deserves #1 Toothpick, their defense does not look as good as in the past (just based on scores, haven't seen them play yet). DeSales plays defense, that is a given.
  11. Agree...we are not overlooking CAL at all. Everyone else is however....good point ATLcat
  12. Glad to see some CAL representation on here. Welcome to the board.
  13. Johnson - Desales QB Richardson - Walton Verona RB
  14. This will be a huge test. DeSales 10-6
  15. The new LIT ratings are out. Male takes top spot in Litkenhous Ratings | USA Today High School Sports | USA Today High School Sports ....combine that with the Bluegrass preps poll and.... 1. Desales: 4-0, Total Opponents LIT Rating: 335.1 2. Mayfield 3-1, 336.5 3. CAL 2-2, 389.1 4. Owensboro Catholic 1-2, 274.4 - Played and won a fourth game against an Indiana school 5. Danville 3-1, 333.1 Looking at this it looks like strength of schedule is pretty comparable across the top 5. CAL has obviously played the toughest schedule, but they did lose twice. I think any of these teams can win in the playoffs.....playoffs should be interesting.
  16. Geez, you guys act like it's the Big House....last I checked, it's still HS football....
  17. Holy Cross game is always tough....will take 32-zip all day.
  18. will take Austin from Glasgow. Already have CAL RB.
  19. I'll take: QB Whitaker (Leslie) Rb Lopez (Cal)
  20. I'm going out on a limb and saying there is NO WAY the top 7 get beat....best chances for a win are (in no order) Desales CAL Mayfield

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.