Everything posted by Cardinals44
-
Butler Co @ Mayfield updates
Not sure which one of us is correct. I got mine from the radio
-
Butler Co @ Mayfield updates
Mayfield 193 Rushing 174 Passing 367 Total Yards Bright 14 carries 190 yds Arnett 7-9 174 yds 4TD'S Butler 26 Rushing 53 Passing 79 Total Yards Rex Henderson 2-7 53 yds
-
Butler Co @ Mayfield updates
Mayfield playing near a flawless first half! If we can keep this up the rest of 2A is gonna have their hands full from here on out!
-
Pleasure Ridge Park 34 McCracken County 10
I went to this game tonight because I thought it would be a better game than my boys back in Mayfield. PRP was very undersized at about every position but boy they were fundamentally good and very quick. They were in the backfield every time Jones for MC tried to pass. I still can't get over how small IMO PRP was across the board. But they sure can play some football.
-
Pleasure Ridge Park/McCracken County Updates
34-10 PRP FINAL
-
Pleasure Ridge Park/McCracken County Updates
Turnover on downs for PRP. MC on a decent offensive series and ends up with a FG. 34-3 1:02 left in 3rd
-
Pleasure Ridge Park/McCracken County Updates
MC was moving the ball into PRP territory until PRP picks it off. Their ball on MC 30 yd line
-
Pleasure Ridge Park/McCracken County Updates
I agree 100%
-
Pleasure Ridge Park/McCracken County Updates
Well after MC tries to onside kick it and it fails PRP gets the ball at midfield and 3 plays later PRP runs it in for a TD. 34-0 PRP 10:52 left in 3rd!
-
Pleasure Ridge Park/McCracken County Updates
PRP 27 MC 0 Half
-
Pleasure Ridge Park/McCracken County Updates
MC better find an answer for the 2nd half.
-
Pleasure Ridge Park/McCracken County Updates
Well I tell ya. PRP is having their way on offense. 27-0 1:01 left before half.
-
Pleasure Ridge Park/McCracken County Updates
Cash Jones sacked twice in 3 plays. Forced to punt from their own 2. PRP puts together another good drive and scores on a pass. 20-0 PRP 4:53 in 2nd
-
Pleasure Ridge Park/McCracken County Updates
A little back and forth with both teams offense a little sluggish then PRP puts together a good drive to score. XP no good 7:40 left in 2nd 13-0 PRP
-
Pleasure Ridge Park/McCracken County Updates
7-0 PRP end of 1st
-
Pleasure Ridge Park/McCracken County Updates
PRP not much size at all but very fast
-
Pleasure Ridge Park/McCracken County Updates
MC puts together a good drive down to PRP 30 but turns it over on downs. PRP puts together a good drive but throws an INT. MC ball on their own 30. 2:26 left in 1st
-
Pleasure Ridge Park/McCracken County Updates
MC got the ball to the 50 on 3 offensive plays then Jones throws an INT. Less then 10 plays later PRP scores. 7-0 PRP 8:51 left in 1st
-
Owensboro Catholic 38 North Hardin 35
I like the way you think!
-
Bowling Green/McCracken County Updates
Gotcha 88. Understandable.
-
Bowling Green/McCracken County Updates
With right at 6 min till kickoff there might be 75 people on BG side. I would have bet they would have traveled better than that to be as good as they are.
-
Caldwell County/Mayfield predictions
Mayfield by a bunch. Don't see Caldwell being a threat this year. We finish out the regular season 10-0.
-
Webster County/Mayfield Updates
30-0 Mayfield 1 min left in 1st
-
Christian Academy-Louisville 65 Shawnee 6
since I was in the Ville for the weekend, I went to this game. A couple of observations that I took away. 1) LCA has a very nice playing field. 2) Fulton County could put a running clock on Shawnee. I really admired their willingness to play a season with 14 or so players on the team and not giving up. LCA had a nice facility and supportive fans. I really wished I could have seen a game with their starting team.
-
St. Xavier/Male Updates
1:21 in 4th X punches in another to go up. 31-21