Everything posted by NKYknowitall
-
Jarrod Gay named Head Coach at Tates Creek
I played against him in aau when we were younger. He played for the Eastland Gators, the Benjamin's and Warriors. Good for him.
-
Kentucky High School Football Helmets: D- thru E-
Makes sense now. All I could think of was the Oregon Ducks wings'.
-
Kentucky High School Football Helmets: D- thru E-
The eminence helmets confuse me.
-
2017/2018 9th Region
Interesting because I have heard otherwise from people in the know as well.
-
2017/2018 9th Region
Curious as to how this rumor got started... Mekell will be at Newport next year
-
Cooper 51 Covington Catholic 38 (9th Region Championship)
It's been that way all year I believe. It's almost as if he's solely out there just to take up space. The kid is ginormous and rarely gets the ball. He has to touch it every time down, period.
-
Cooper 51 Covington Catholic 38 (9th Region Championship)
This is not a knock on Cooper. I LOVE their style of play. It's more of a knock on CovCath as it seems to have been that way with him all year. Of course I could be wrong on that.
-
Teen Girls Murdered in Indiana
Makes me fear for my daughter when she gets older
-
Cooper 51 Covington Catholic 38 (9th Region Championship)
How does Walter not get more than 6 as big as he is? He HAS to be utilized every trip down the floor, period. If not, he's a wasted talent. Hopefully the big fella can take over next year.
-
9th Region Draw
No.
-
9th Region Draw
Ive got a better chance selling my ocean front property in Florence than this being the 9th region finals
-
Newport vs Lloyd 9th Region 1st Rd
Let the games begin. Who wins this one? Lloyd has a 5 point win and a 2OT 13 pt win over the Cats? Can they complete the trifecta?
-
9th Region Draw
Didn't play against NewCath. Status uncertain
-
9th Region Draw
I love the Newport/Lloyd matchup. Bodes well for the cats if they can come to play.
-
9th Region Draw
Unfortunately
-
Jairus Brents - Waggener
We appreciate it. You don't get that many offers by luck
-
Newport Catholic 68 Newport 62 (36th District Championship)
Imagine that. Saw plenty of that tonight.
-
Newport Catholic 68 Newport 62 (36th District Championship)
Is Brennan getting any college looks?
-
Officials that need to retire
Include 80% of the 9th region
-
Newport Catholic 68 Newport 62 (36th District Championship)
Hoping they can draw Lloyd
-
Newport vs Newport Catholic 36th District Finals
1 hr and 40 minutes til tip off
-
Jairus Brents - Waggener
Good golly... had it not been for this thread, I would have never heard of him as sad as that may sound
-
Newport vs Newport Catholic 36th District Finals
Just adding a little excitement to the game
-
Jairus Brents - Waggener
Can anyone list all of his offers? I think this is incredible
-
Newport vs Newport Catholic 36th District Finals
Who wins? Gonna be a dandy on the river front