Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lizard Momma

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lizard Momma

  1. A win is a win, I did say Ryle would beat CC 52-13, just missed. Once SK got up on Cooper 20-0, game was over, nuff said. I guess if it makes you fell better some how pat yourself on the back for only getting beat by 20, I guess, what ever makes you sleep better. :clap:
  2. LOL, BTW your MIGHTY Ironton lost to Ashland PB 41-0. Go ahead and pat yourself on the back for that Ironton win, I guess. :sssh:
  3. Didn't SK just roll Cooper on Friday? 20-0 right off the bat, Look, I understand that your son probably plays for Cooper, or a nephew or something, but the truth is SK, Ryle, and Cov. Cath. are all better then Cooper, in NKY, 100% fact, sorry for the dose of reality , which is clear you need, when it comes to your beloved Jags. :idunno:
  4. Ryle the best team in NKY, BTW!:dancingpa
  5. This sounds exactly like what these same people on these message boards were saying last year when SK rounded into Dixie and got smoked twice, by a combined score of 60-10, I'm just saying I've seen both teams play and I'll go with what my own eyes are telling me, Ryle is the better overall team, no doubt about it.:popcorn:
  6. For the size of CC players and there numbers alone, CC has got to be the most disappointing program in NKY, over the past 5 seasons or so, hands down.:isurrender:
  7. :thumb:Great win by our Raiders, over a rather light CC team. D is getting better every week, and after seeing a couple of SK films against Dixie and Cooper, there is no doubt Ryle is the best team in NKY, hands down.:thumb:
  8. but you were still wrong, which is all that matters in this case.
  9. Pretty much went how I thought it would. CC dominated up front on both sides of the ball. FYI to all Beechwood fans, there is little chance of winning the Single A State Championship this season, because Beechwood isn't good enough up front to win state this season, period, end of story.
  10. I'll go with the lack of talent as well. :popcorn:
  11. In this case on this particular Friday night it's a butt whippin for the Camels, Ryle by a bunch, and over early.
  12. Ryle by a ton Ryle -52 Camels- 13
  13. The #31 stats all seemed to be against the #1 , just food for thought.
  14. Who you got and why? I'll start Ryle 57 Campbell Co. 13, Simple put Ryle is the much better team, period.
  15. ASSUME, you know what they say, BTW, the rushing stats are from SK, not Dixie, just watch the film 3 or 4 more times an you'll come up with 131, I'm guessing. In the big picture it doesn't matter, SK wins by a lot tonight. 52- 21.
  16. KHSAA has Dixie Heights 131 Rushing Yards. BTW you're welcome. An before you say that's not 150 rushing yards, it's a lot closer to 150, then 85 is, double dee's
  17. Why would I tell you I'm sorry if SK doesn't score 7 TD's, Do play for Cooper? I'll be more then happy to say I was wrong, if you agree to never post again on these boards, once SK does score 49 pts or more. That's a deal:popcorn:
  18. Wait a minute, he's Junior, and he's 15 years old. Good lord, why in the world is this young man not a freshman, or at most a Soph. right now?
  19. 21-29 I was trying to be nice, SK might win by 35. Cooper is a top 5 NKY team this year, Ryle, SK, and I'd even say Cov. Cath. are all 14 pts. better then Cooper every time this year. JMO.
  20. Agreed, there is no way this young man is 6'4" even on a good day. 6'1', maybe 6'2" ish, around 330 looking to me on film. Again it will all come down to his athleticism, and having great foot work down the road in order to reach Div. 1 serious recruiting status. Hope it works out for the young man in the near future, best of luck.
  21. Div 1 football is so hard, and you have to be an elite athlete to make it to that level. This is just constructive stuff that Mr. Tucker must work on in order to reach Div. level status. First is his height, ( you can't really work on that I realize this, hope he grows taller ) but at 6-1 you have to be a donate, and or exceptional player in order to get serious looks from Div 1 schools. upper body strength, I under stand he's only 15, but he must be benching over 425 his senior year, he's already over 3 bills with his body wt.. Lastly and most importantly is this young mans foot work, it's simple not there, and maybe it will come, over the next few seasons, I think Mr. Tucker looks more like a Div 2 or NAIA player with his current skill set. Best of luck to this young man, but size isn't the beat all end all, his overall athleticism must improve big time to be considered as serious D 1 prospect. Best of luck to Mr. Tucker in the next few years though. :thumb:
  22. ? didn't Cooper just give up 36 points to BS? Who intern gave up over 50 to SK in a scrimmage. SK will score at least 7 TD's against Cooper.
  23. " SK could be great? " Great teams don't allow a very down Dixie team this season to rush for over 150 yards, period. Yes, SK has a nice O, but the D, well that's another story. SK 49 Cooper 20.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.