Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lizard Momma

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lizard Momma

  1. I don't think anyone is beating their chest. That's all that is going on here, and it's OK scott fans, after all it has been 35 years, I get it, relax.
  2. All I'm trying to say is that if any of the top 5 NKY teams played scott's sch. they too would go undeafeted, or go 9-1, again congrtas to scott for being 2-0, but let's not act like scott has arrived just because they have started beating bad team in the last few seasons, which scott was a part of until coach Wooley showed up, who has done a nice job at scott. Let's be clear though, scott has not yet arrived, and my whole point is let's stop acting like it has scott fans! Win a few playoff games, and start winning district titles a few years in a row. I think scott started up in 1980, (35 years ago ) so I'd think it will take more then a 2-0 start for scott to make most NKY football fans start giving them there just do, but again scott's sch. is so poor, who can really tell? Good luck to scott.
  3. So you are saying by 5 TD's, 5-7 Td's not a huge difference, still a blow out.
  4. ( LOL) I think you mean 4 min. into the game, right? (LOL)
  5. Yes really! If we are going to play the last years game, Dixie would have beat scott by 70 last year. Who cares about last year, or the year before, all I know is scott's sch. is awful, and SK will beat them to death, with a running clock at some point. You can't let facts get in the way of the argument. Exactly! Thanks NKUCLUB19!
  6. Yes really! If we are going to play the last years game, Dixie would have beat scott by 70 last year. Who cares about last year, or the year before, all I know is scott's sch. is awful, and SK will beat them to death, with a running clock at some point. I understand scott has been down for years, but let's not get carried away, now that they have beat two sub. 500 teams. When scott steps up and beats a SK, Highlands, COV. Cath, or Ryle then they can start beating there chest, until then congrats on winning games against non-top 10 teams in NKY this year.
  7. Brentwood Tenn. ( Class of 1988 )
  8. Compliment, reality, whatever, BS will win by 2TD's.
  9. BS 35 Cooper 21, to much speed for the jags in this one.
  10. Enough is Enough about scott. My God what an awful sch. Let's face it NCC ain't you father's NCC right now. Dixie lost a ton of college football players from last years team, and the remainder of scott's sch. is awful. scott will lose to both Conner and SK. Let's not keep pounding our chest scott fan's just because scott is no longer the laughing stock of NKY football, but is still a long way away from being able to beat teams like Ryle, Copper, SK, Cov. Cath. and Highlands. Nice job eagles to this point, but again scott's sch. is very poor at best, not to mention 4 A football might be the worst in the state right now, congrats scott for betting bad teams to this point. This week Newport, oh boy, way to step up and play somebody, again awful.
  11. Ryle by 7 TD's, should be a good game for the JV players to get a lot of reps for Ryle. Running clock by half time.
  12. Ryle by 7 TD's, should be a good game for the JV players to get a lot of reps for Ryle. running clock by half time.
  13. Bryan station by 2TD's. Highlands it's very good this year, and might lose there next 4 games. Cooper is decent, but BS speed will be Cooper's undoing in this game. final BS 35 Cooper 21.
  14. 7- Beechwood 5- Scott Co. 3- Gallatin Co. 2- Campbell Co. 1- Pendleton Co. TB- Beechwood
  15. A couple of things, 1) These teams DON'T play 10 times, they play once, and Ryle won. 2) Stop with the would of, could of, should of. Ryle is, and was, the better team, PERIOD, end of story. Ryle 1-0 CCH 0-1. Deal with it!
  16. Didn't someone on here say CCH was going to have a VERY GOOD D this season, they must of stayed in the locker room I guess? (LOL) Told you Ryle was the better team, period, end of story.
  17. My Raiders 42 Lex Cath. 28 GO RAIDERS!
  18. FYI, for all the blowhards who like making stuff up about there team, I.E Beechwood. On my way home from Ryle's win over CCH, I stopped by BW. Two friends of mine, (SCOTT coaches ) said the score was 13-6 when Dixie pulled most of it's starting D in the second half. Dixie will struggle without it's starting QB, but like Content 1 said I find it hard to believe this to be a beat down? No, this isn't the Dixie team of last season that beat my Raiders twice, and SMOKED SK ( 60-10, put that in just for you SK guy), which is obvious, but my friends said when Dixie get's it's QB back they will be OK, very young team I've been told as well. Just some food for thought.
  19. 7- Grant County 5- Dixie Heights 3- Paris 2- Ryle 1- Bryan Station TB- Grant County
  20. Cov. Cath lost a lot of very good players from last years team, I said that. Can't you read?
  21. I understand you went to Cov. Cath, that's fine, I'm just telling you what is going to happen tonight @ CCH.
  22. I at NO POINT talked any trash about the Cov. Cath players. You need to learn to read better! I was just making a statement about tonight's game, period!
  23. It's just the reality my friend. HAhahaha
  24. Here is the bottom line for this game. Cov. Cath lost a lot of very good players from last years team, where as Ryle didn't. Ryle has much better play makers then Cov. Cath, not to mention over all team speed as well. I really don't think this game will be that close, Ryle by 10 or more points, they are the better team, period end of story. Expect your first loss Cov. Cath in about 9 hrs. from now. FEAR DA RAIDER! GO RAIDERS!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.