Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell Counry @ Ryle predictions

Who wins? 33 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins this game? I'll take the Raiders with a running clock.

Last year's game was a win in OT. These are two different teams than last year. Ryle is on the rise and I believe Campbell is down from last year. Anything can happen but Ryle should take this one.

Agreed. Should be a great homecoming victory.

Should be an easy win for Ryle. CC has taken some lumps this year and I do not think they will be able to "right the ship" this week

I don't like Ryle and I still can't bring myself to pick Campbell County.

I hope the Camels win but Ryle should win by 20.

Hoping the Camels can pull off the big upset! You never know on Friday nights what could happen.

You people are living in a fantasy/hater land. This one will be over early.

Hoping the Camels can pull off the big upset! You never know on Friday nights what could happen.

 

In this case on this particular Friday night it's a butt whippin for the Camels, Ryle by a bunch, and over early.

This score will be interesting to me. Ryle should win by 30+ but if for some reason they keep it close like their first couple games I would begin to wonder about their defense which is usually pretty good.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.