Everything posted by Lizard Momma
-
Ryle 52 Campbell County 7
A win is a win, I did say Ryle would beat CC 52-13, just missed. Once SK got up on Cooper 20-0, game was over, nuff said. I guess if it makes you fell better some how pat yourself on the back for only getting beat by 20, I guess, what ever makes you sleep better. :clap:
-
Covington Catholic 41 Beechwood 21
LOL, BTW your MIGHTY Ironton lost to Ashland PB 41-0. Go ahead and pat yourself on the back for that Ironton win, I guess. :sssh:
-
Ryle 52 Campbell County 7
Didn't SK just roll Cooper on Friday? 20-0 right off the bat, Look, I understand that your son probably plays for Cooper, or a nephew or something, but the truth is SK, Ryle, and Cov. Cath. are all better then Cooper, in NKY, 100% fact, sorry for the dose of reality , which is clear you need, when it comes to your beloved Jags. :idunno:
-
OK, I can admit when I was wrong ...
Ryle the best team in NKY, BTW!:dancingpa
-
Ryle 52 Campbell County 7
This sounds exactly like what these same people on these message boards were saying last year when SK rounded into Dixie and got smoked twice, by a combined score of 60-10, I'm just saying I've seen both teams play and I'll go with what my own eyes are telling me, Ryle is the better overall team, no doubt about it.:popcorn:
-
Ryle 52 Campbell County 7
For the size of CC players and there numbers alone, CC has got to be the most disappointing program in NKY, over the past 5 seasons or so, hands down.:isurrender:
-
Ryle 52 Campbell County 7
:thumb:Great win by our Raiders, over a rather light CC team. D is getting better every week, and after seeing a couple of SK films against Dixie and Cooper, there is no doubt Ryle is the best team in NKY, hands down.:thumb:
-
Covington Catholic 41 Beechwood 21
but you were still wrong, which is all that matters in this case.
-
Covington Catholic 41 Beechwood 21
Pretty much went how I thought it would. CC dominated up front on both sides of the ball. FYI to all Beechwood fans, there is little chance of winning the Single A State Championship this season, because Beechwood isn't good enough up front to win state this season, period, end of story.
-
What's Wrong With Walton-Verona Football?
I'll go with the lack of talent as well. :popcorn:
-
Campbell Counry @ Ryle predictions
In this case on this particular Friday night it's a butt whippin for the Camels, Ryle by a bunch, and over early.
-
Campbell Counry @ Ryle predictions
Ryle by a ton Ryle -52 Camels- 13
-
Cooper/Simon Kenton Predictions
The #31 stats all seemed to be against the #1 , just food for thought.
-
Campbell Vs. Ryle
Who you got and why? I'll start Ryle 57 Campbell Co. 13, Simple put Ryle is the much better team, period.
-
Cooper/Simon Kenton Predictions
ASSUME, you know what they say, BTW, the rushing stats are from SK, not Dixie, just watch the film 3 or 4 more times an you'll come up with 131, I'm guessing. In the big picture it doesn't matter, SK wins by a lot tonight. 52- 21.
-
Cooper/Simon Kenton Predictions
KHSAA has Dixie Heights 131 Rushing Yards. BTW you're welcome. An before you say that's not 150 rushing yards, it's a lot closer to 150, then 85 is, double dee's
- 1A #1 Beechwood vs. Covington Catholic Predictions
-
Cooper/Simon Kenton Predictions
Why would I tell you I'm sorry if SK doesn't score 7 TD's, Do play for Cooper? I'll be more then happy to say I was wrong, if you agree to never post again on these boards, once SK does score 49 pts or more. That's a deal:popcorn:
-
Gage Tucker OL Scott High School Class Of 2017
Wait a minute, he's Junior, and he's 15 years old. Good lord, why in the world is this young man not a freshman, or at most a Soph. right now?
-
Cooper/Simon Kenton Predictions
21-29 I was trying to be nice, SK might win by 35. Cooper is a top 5 NKY team this year, Ryle, SK, and I'd even say Cov. Cath. are all 14 pts. better then Cooper every time this year. JMO.
-
Gage Tucker OL Scott High School Class Of 2017
Agreed, there is no way this young man is 6'4" even on a good day. 6'1', maybe 6'2" ish, around 330 looking to me on film. Again it will all come down to his athleticism, and having great foot work down the road in order to reach Div. 1 serious recruiting status. Hope it works out for the young man in the near future, best of luck.
-
Gage Tucker OL Scott High School Class Of 2017
Div 1 football is so hard, and you have to be an elite athlete to make it to that level. This is just constructive stuff that Mr. Tucker must work on in order to reach Div. level status. First is his height, ( you can't really work on that I realize this, hope he grows taller ) but at 6-1 you have to be a donate, and or exceptional player in order to get serious looks from Div 1 schools. upper body strength, I under stand he's only 15, but he must be benching over 425 his senior year, he's already over 3 bills with his body wt.. Lastly and most importantly is this young mans foot work, it's simple not there, and maybe it will come, over the next few seasons, I think Mr. Tucker looks more like a Div 2 or NAIA player with his current skill set. Best of luck to this young man, but size isn't the beat all end all, his overall athleticism must improve big time to be considered as serious D 1 prospect. Best of luck to Mr. Tucker in the next few years though. :thumb:
-
Cooper/Simon Kenton Predictions
? didn't Cooper just give up 36 points to BS? Who intern gave up over 50 to SK in a scrimmage. SK will score at least 7 TD's against Cooper.
-
Cooper/Simon Kenton Predictions
" SK could be great? " Great teams don't allow a very down Dixie team this season to rush for over 150 yards, period. Yes, SK has a nice O, but the D, well that's another story. SK 49 Cooper 20.
-
Cooper/Simon Kenton Predictions
SK by 21, easy win.