Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cobb18MKG14

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cobb18MKG14

  1. According to Aaron Snyder at the Daily Independent. I had known this was a possibility for a while. Good luck coach!
  2. Like their entire staff, district wide? No way.
  3. From the looks of last years team they have zero football players.
  4. I'm pretty sure I know who one of them is.....
  5. LOL! I mean its not surprising...how awful were they? I think Ashland was up 35-0 on them in literally like 7 minutes. They are a perpetual dumpster fire.
  6. I think Swift is out of town this week, don't expect to hear anything.
  7. I know of a couple applicants, both with college experience. You can message me for details.
  8. I gotta say from what Ive heard this is garbage! Kids are so soft these days...mommy and daddy go complain and then all the sudden a successful young coach is fired?! Why would anyone want to coach at Ashland now?? I assume this was a superintendent or board decision. They probably go whichever way the wind is blowing. So what are these baseball issues?? Football players leaving? Who? I imagine most of those things are kid/mommy/daddy thinking they are better than they are and deserve more playing time. Like coaches dont want their best players playing?!? Get real. Similar to the bball players that left for Fairview a couple years ago and went on to form the worst team in the region ladt year. Terrible decision by the Ashland powers that be.
  9. You can see Villers get hit in the mouth around the 37 minute mark...interesting comments by the broadcaster soon after...
  10. Raymond Lightfoot, James McMillin, David Hammond
  11. What an odd game. Both teams were ice cold to start, Hunter Mays kept Ashland alive scoring the first 11 points I think. The officials were awful. 35 FT's for BC 12 for Ashland. BC actually had more FT attempts (35) than field goal attempts (30). I think they only made 12 field goals the whole game. Ashland actually scored 12 more points from the field, and missed atleast 3 layups, one that would have put them up 8. Then BC comes down and hits a 3, cats never recovered from that 5 points swing. There was a crazy sequence where Cade Brandt picked up 3 fouls in like 15 seconds, on the third foul Chase Villers was elbowed and bloodied in his mouth, so much so that he sat out until halftime and had to change uniforms...but the foul was some how called on Ashland. Not sure how this group got a region final game. I think they are from the 10th region, prayers to all yall in the 10th if that is true. I mean if I was that bad at something I wouldnt go and do it in front of 3,000 people. Tomcats got the lead down to 1, with 29 seconds and a Villers 3 to tie was just off the mark with about 10 seconds left. I know its not a good look, but cant help but feel like the Tomcats were jobbed in this one.
  12. If Robinson and Stewart don't play I'm not sure BC can hang for 32 minutes. Ashland has better depth even when BC is 100%, Tomcats will play 9 maybe 10 tonight. Who does BC have on its bench that can contribute?
  13. Newspaper seemed to say the Robinson wouldn't play. Even if Stewart could play gotta wonder how much and how hard he could play. Paper said he was in the hospital getting IV's. Tomcats 60 BC 54
  14. No, didn't enroll at Ashland until like September I think.
  15. This was without Conway too. Just wait till Ryan Bryant returns in a week or so. No one is within 10 points of the Tcats if he is truly 100%.
  16. I could be wrong but I think 3 of 5 starters return on the O-line. Maynard, Stone, and Reece Ryan. Also, Cade Brandt who has been making a splash on the bball team also plays football and from what I hear football is his best sport.
  17. Looking at the Tcats schedule I dont see many more games that they wont be favored to win...
  18. Great pic here of the early fumble, where the JC player was ruled down. Obviously not down...
  19. Also, gotta love Matney saying “we were a little short-handed” “but I dont wanna take away from Ashland or Coach Love”
  20. Im so sick of the “if JC doesnt do this or doesnt do that they win by 2 scores”. Well fellas, thats why they play the games. Give credit where credit is due. If its a forced fumble or not its all part of the game. Ashland played winning football, JC did not. Who says that JC doesnt have 6 turnovers if they meet again? If you werent there you didnt see each team going hit for hit with the other. For my money Ashland was more physical and played with far more emotion. Not to mention Matney was out-coached....especially in the 4th quarter. They had success running the ball all night but for some reason threw like 3 straight incomplete deep passes, with over a minute left with a time out. Shout out to Isaac Caines, Blake Hester, and Aroq for their play in the secondary. Also, Aroq DID intercept the pass on the next to last play of the game. Ive seen the vid, but luckily didnt matter.
  21. Apparently I was wrong, Brown is back with the Tomcats.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.