Ashland/ Boyd County Predictions

Ashland and Boyd County will meet for the 5th time this year. Ashland won the first meeting, the AIT Championship, and then defeated Boyd county 3 days later by 13. However, Boyd has won the last two, including the district championship. Should be a great game , 7:00 at Morehead State

Edited by bugatti

Hard to believe that it's been nearly two decades since these two last met for the 16th Region championship. If Robinson and Stewart don't play tonight, I think that gives a clear edge to Ashland. If Gunner Short wears his superman cape, he can certainly keep the Lions in it. But in the end, Ashland's defense and the 1-2 punch of Chase Villers and Devaunte Robinson will be too much to overcome for a shorthanded Boyd County squad. Ashland by 8-10 points.

Boyd County in a close one during regulation play. Both good teams and good coaches but I think it will come down to who wants it more. BC will be down two good players but just liked they stepped up last night without them they'll step up tonight. It will be a time of high emotions on both sides but BC gets the edge in my book.