Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

nickdini

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nickdini

  1. I heard this was a former Holmes assistant that is now at Scott. I was told his name but I am not familiar with it.
  2. Who are the top candidates from the interviews?
  3. So we have it established that Hinson is not going to Bracken. Maybe we can move the discussion to who may be the next coach.
  4. If you were "in these interviews" it's pretty unprofessional of you to get on a forum and talk about what goes on in a "professional" setting. Coach Persinger has a right to interview for bigger jobs.
  5. I think that Hinson would be a great choice for the BC job, but I don't know if he would be willing to leave Augusta unless it is a bigger job somewhere, I know he beat my Royals the last two years, so he should be in high demand. Who is the 9th region coach you are speaking of? I have an idea who I think it may be if you are referring to a current assistant coach.
  6. So using that word makes you a man? I was unaware of that. I'm raising my kids wrong I guess.
  7. I made it up to the game last night. First time seeing NCC. They are big! Good team. I thought the referees were horrible last night. That didn't decide the game but if I was Holme's coach I would have been upset myself. As for the T on the Holmes player, he may have deserved a T, but it's high school kid and we have a bunch of "adults" criticizing a HS kid. And calling him out by name. I wonder what people would say about some of you all in HS if there was a forum like this then? A kid was playing hard and lost his cool cause he was frustrated with himself. I think it's ridiculous to keep putting his name out here like that. If this was a court case that would be illegal.
  8. Having no dog in this fight, I think that this is either a Cov Cath player or some obsessed fan.
  9. NC and BC are in different districts. Nicholas County is in the district of Harrison Co, Robertson Co, and Pendleton Co. And this district is one of the only ones in the state that does not seed, they do a blind draw.. Which is a topic for another thread..
  10. I am sure Nicholas County was a little extra pumped up for the game with the Sexton kid transferring. And sometimes the grass isn't always greener on the other side. I myself was shocked to hear of him leaving to go to BC. But with the instability of the NC program with how they go through coaches, I don't blame the kid, or kids (not sure who else left) for leaving. Of course BC has been the same way over the last few years. But maybe there are other reasons for these kids leaving? Who knows.
  11. Brossart seems to really be hitting their stride. They are blowing a lot of teams out.
  12. Will these games still be on with the forecasted weather tonight?
  13. I would agree with you! He doesn't have to just be a scorer to help his team win. Very smooth player.
  14. I believe many of these bigger tournaments and showcases pay schools to be apart of their tournaments. This helps cover costs for the teams. This is how many teams get to go to these tournaments. I also imagine fundrasining would be apart of this as well. Just like at the college level, teams get paid to travel to other schools to play.
  15. I am not really shocked that this was a blow out, however I am shocked about how much of a blowout it was. Nicholas Co has won some games, but not exactly beating any good teams. They win the games they should win and lose the games they should lose.
  16. Wow.. I am also shocked by the margin in this game.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.