Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bracken County opening

Featured Replies

Any word over there? I know interviews happened last weekend.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we know the number of candidates? Any names being discussed?

  • Author
Do we know the number of candidates? Any names being discussed?

 

I heard 4 names.

Care to share them with us?

 

This has all been done over and over on the 'Old Jobs" thread that is now over 10 pages long. Obviously there is way more involved in this coaching decision than anybody knows for there not to have been a decision way before now. I mean you've got Division 1 colleges with millions of dollars on the line moving quicker. I don't look for the decision to be made now until after school is out for the summer.

  • Author
Care to share them with us?

 

nope

  • Author
This has all been done over and over on the 'Old Jobs" thread that is now over 10 pages long. Obviously there is way more involved in this coaching decision than anybody knows for there not to have been a decision way before now. I mean you've got Division 1 colleges with millions of dollars on the line moving quicker. I don't look for the decision to be made now until after school is out for the summer.

 

something's going on, that's for sure.

something's going on, that's for sure.

 

Very strange. Beginning to wonder if there is a hung jury:lol2:

Jason Hinson is getting the job. Reinhart (sp?) was a finalist and so was the Silver Grove coach. Do not know the 4th guy. I heard Cox from Mason, some other young guy from Mason, a Brossart assistant and Worth from Pendleton. But it does not matter who the other 3 are. Hinson is getting the job because the assistant super wants it that way. He has been pulling all the strings from the get go.

:rolleyes: You have no clue if you think the assistant Super wants it that way! He is not a fan of Hinson I can tell you that!!

Would have thought we would have heard something by now. Previous Pendleton Co. Coaches Cox and Stapleton were interviewed. Wirth never applied therefore, no interview. Did Sowder from the previous staff apply?

Donnie Tyndall applied, but no interview, then Tennesee offered:D

Jason Hinson is getting the job. Reinhart (sp?) was a finalist and so was the Silver Grove coach. Do not know the 4th guy. I heard Cox from Mason, some other young guy from Mason, a Brossart assistant and Worth from Pendleton. But it does not matter who the other 3 are. Hinson is getting the job because the assistant super wants it that way. He has been pulling all the strings from the get go.

 

May not be him pulling strings, but I've heard this from multiple sources...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.