Everything posted by realmanky001
-
Cats Pause 12th Region rankings
Coach Q has a valid point! Trevon needs to move from that local team he is playing on and get on a real circuit and showcase what he can do. I just think fitzgerald has shown what he can do against the best in the country. I also agree with coach Q that casey success will come from a team effort not individual.
-
Cats Pause 12th Region rankings
Not saying they both wont get highly recruited but the way fitzgerald blew up on the scene last spring and summer I just think he should be credited a top 3 ranking just as Faulkner. ITs a personal opinion obviously, and your PP it was done by coaches. The 12th should be competitive once again.
-
Cats Pause 12th Region rankings
mercer county is good but to have 3 players in top 10? That's comical, only because trevon Faulkner is good but he shouldn't be #2. I will make a case that malik dow quite possibly might not be a top 10 player. When your looking at productivity, how many games did he dominate? Stephen fitzgerald has the most potential out of the whole group, granted that's why he is getting recruited the hardest. Also to not have at least Jake Smith ( who is a 1,000 scorer at the end of his sophomore year) or DJ white, Collin Miller on this list is crazy.
-
Sleeper Picks
I'm sure wireman will know before any of us
-
Sleeper Picks
No name coach Q.. Stallworth hasn't let anyone into open gym. Just going word of mouth
-
Sleeper Picks
@Purplepride I believe casey county had a very talented kid transfer in. To go along with smith, white, Hayes, miller. Also don't forget 6'6 Slone from Russell county who came over end of last year. I'd put them at #2 or 3.. Highest I think I've ever seen them in years.
-
Celebrity Basketball Game
casey county high school $3 630pm $5 Autograph Session
-
Celebrity Basketball Game
Team Faried: Notables Team Daniels: (Erik Daniels) Demonte Harper - MSU Alum Shelvin Mack- Atlanta Hawks Brandon Shingles- MSU Alum Darius Miller- Dallas Mavs Vic Moses- Gtown All American/Natl Champ Antwain Barbour-Uk Alum Dom Hagen- Union College All Amer.
-
2016 Apollo PG Ben Moss picks up EKU offer
how did hoopdreams do with him at the point and not Quentin?
-
2015-16 12th Region
Casey won 3 quarters not 1
-
2015-16 12th Region
Casey 62- Fern Creek 60
-
2015-16 12th Region
Region would be a stretch...they will compete for a district title with casey. In no way to the clear cut favorite. Casey frontline is huge with two veteran high scoring guards running the show. Also IMO the biggest sleeper in DJ White. I believe 1-5 in the 12th has a chance this year, I truly don't believe anyone is so head and shoulders over everyone like last year.
-
East/West Allstar Game
Mason Faulkner Matt Miller Quentin Goodin All region 5
-
2015-16 12th Region
Yes I'm sure they will. From what I told all are in open gym and workouts. Culture is definitely changing. Who is all playing at Boyle county?
-
2015-16 12th Region
6'7 Wyatt Slone from Russell county- role player but we add depth inside .. Will definitely help. Also a guard .. But I don't know his name. Both are already enrolled and eligible
-
2015-16 12th Region
Casey has two nice additions I think that will have them in a nice position to really compete for a title
-
AAU State 5/8-5/10
73-53 mason Faulkner was the best player on the floor for that particular game.
-
2015-16 12th Region
All From Somerset. His dad got let go as an assistant.
-
2015-16 12th Region
I hear Landon Powell and his twin, plus Daniel Coldiron
-
2015-16 12th Region
transfers anywhere? Top 10 Mercer Southwestern Wayne Casey County Garrard Pulaski (Pending Transfers) West Jessamine Danville Boyle Lincoln *Burgin is a huge sLeeper!!! Who are the top players?
-
Male Job
He has resigned from athletic director at Russell County
-
3 Stripe Alliance Memorial Day Classic
Are any teams signed up for this? How good will this event be? Its always hit or miss at Mid America.
-
AAU Top 5 Rankings
In no way bashing the Travelers at all, but if your a true fan of the game then lets put a field or tourney together that would allow "The state of ky best program" to actually play against state competition because I believe some people would be surprised how close the competition is.
-
AAU Top 5 Rankings
I second that statement, Quentin Goodin and Eli Wright are #1 and 2 depending who you ask. I believe Braxton is 3 and Mason Faulkner #4 . But back to the topic, I just believe you cant put the travelers in the conversation with Ky teams because none of these teams get to play them. Who wouldn't want to see these top 5 programs go head to head? It would be a show!!!
-
AAU Top 5 Rankings
Its hard to look at the 17u travelers and say any team in our state is better than them, only because they don't compete against anyone in our state. If they played in state aau tourney we could really see the state of ky best teams square off. If we are going on wins alone and not potential, then TBC should be first IMO.