Male Job

Sorry, I meant where is he coaching at now and how long has he been Coach there?

As far as I know he is still at Russell County,,been there quite awhile, Just do not see he going to Male,,time will tel..

If I am not mistaken he works at one of the Bullitt schools as assistant principal. He did not coach this past season. He resigned at Russell Co last year after being told he would be the coach at Bullitt East. He is a HR hire for male! Good guy and can X and O with the best of them. If rumor 701 is true then good luck to Coach Feldhaus.

If I am not mistaken he works at one of the Bullitt schools as assistant principal. He did not coach this past season. He resigned at Russell Co last year after being told he would be the coach at Bullitt East. He is a HR hire for male! Good guy and can X and O with the best of them. If rumor 701 is true then good luck to Coach Feldhaus.

He was my early pick to get the Male job when it opened up. It will be tough though, and he like anyone will need to be able to keep the best traditional middle school kids in traditional high school. The good news is that these younger traditional middle school kids will see that there are fewer kids from their middle schools that were the best players that went on to Male. I think they will believe they have a chance to play early.