Everything posted by Coach4
-
Open Job: Middlesboro
Middlesboro is open
-
Harlan County 68 John Hardin 62
final from Top Prospect Classic at Henry Clay
-
South Laurel 41 Covington Holy Cross 22
Final from Top Prospect Classic at Henry Clay.
-
Dunbar 75 Perry Central 60
final from Top Prospect Classic at Henry Clay
-
Open Job: Breathitt County
Don't see that. Breathitt County and the Amis' relationship was coming to an end. Robert had applied for several jobs this off-season.
-
Open Job: Letcher Central
Any news on this opening?
-
Open Job: Letcher Central
No clue, only information I know on Bates is that he coached Whitesburg High School in the early 2000's. I would believe Johnson and Walker are the front runners.
-
Open Job: Letcher Central
Winston Lee - Assistant at Letcher Brian Johnson - Former Jenkins coach Danny Bates - Former Whitesburg Coach John Walker - South Laurel Girls coach (former Hazard boys assistant)
-
Top Five Coaches all time in KHSAA
William Kean Billy Hicks Rodney Woods Dale Mabrey Bobby Watson
-
Open Job: Letcher Central
Names I've heard being thrown around. Winston Lee, Brian Johnson, Danny Bates, and John Walker.
-
Open Job: Casey County
Afraid lol. 40-59 All I have said is I'm not a fan. But I forgot the world we live in today you can't say anything that disagrees with people. I am so sorry for having an opinion about Maze as a coach.
-
Open Job: Casey County
40-59 record 1 - district title I thought Casey had good talent last year. Again, I'm sorry I disagree with you about your buddy. I just wasn't that impressed with his coaching
-
Open Job: Casey County
^ did I say anything about Taylor County?
-
Open Job: Casey County
Lol yeah I'm sour just because I don't agree with you about a coach with a losing record. Sorry someone said something bad about your buddy. But you can't hide from a record. I'm sure the great Wireman has never said anything about a losing coach.
-
Open Job: Casey County
He has a losing record in region tournament play (2-3) beating West Jess and a bad Boyle Co team. Didn't know we put people in the Hall of Fame for just making the region.
-
Open Job: Casey County
^ you can only say that if your winning the region. Casey has got good draws in the region. Fact: maze has a losing record and 0 region titles. But because he was a good player, a AAU coach, and buddies with the right people we're all suppose to think he's a great coach. I've watched his teams play and Ive never been that impressed. Sorry
-
Open Job: Casey County
Don't Maze have a losing record as a head coach? Might be a good thing he's out at Casey.
-
Open Job: South Laurel
Hazard boys assistant coach Jon Walker will be named Head Coach tomorrow! Good hire
-
Open Job: Pike County Central
Have they interviewed for this job yet?
-
Open Job: Pikeville
Hearing from several people that Elisha Justice has been hired at Pikeville and JBS has already hired a replace! Can anyone confirm this?
-
Open Job: Bath County
Congrats to Coach Williams, from what I've seen of him he's a pretty good basketball coach.
-
Open Job: Pike County Central
Not so good that schools should be fighting over him. I mean half the time he stands there with his hands in his pockets. and lets not forget that he had 2 kids over 6'7".
-
Open Job: Pike County Central
wow, I don't understand all this hype Coach Justice is getting. Great players don't always equal great coaches.
-
Open Job: Pikeville
Any news on this job? I know interviews are set for this week for the boys position.
-
Open Job: Bullitt East
If the hiring was up to me I would contact Willie Feldaus.