Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Old Rebel

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Old Rebel

  1. Somebody showed up flat and better wake up
  2. So your saying to hell with the family's and students once they left the campus to travel home at 10 or 11 at night. I'm a parent of one of the players, and since crap is happening in your safe Louisville area I'm glad it was postponed.
  3. The game is rescheduled for 1130 at SK on Saturday
  4. The game is rescheduled for 1130 at SK
  5. This stinks now I have to miss my boys scrimmage because some idiots make threats, can't go tomorrow my two younger sons have games. Someone keep us posted on scrimmage tomorrow please.
  6. Yes I believe he is at Lindsey Wilson. He is Beast also.
  7. No sorry Mike Woolf from COV Cath
  8. Bryson fired today from Ryle. Should Wolfe get job automatically?
  9. Wasn't saying that you was that guy, I said IF YOU ARE, you're right I am outside looking in, and if you have a problem with the coach then go to him one on one.
  10. Yes I will teach them morals Long b4. But the way he treated his team is the kind of coach I want my kids playing for. If your that parent that allows their kid to drink on the weekend and pray for forgiveness on Sunday then shame on you.
  11. Marksberry out thought himself on this. Should have have been an air raid last night. Throwing got you there let it take you out.
  12. One thing you are missing coach has standards not just winning. When he suspended all those players instead of sweeping it under the rug, my kids can play for him any day. Quit worrying about state titles and worry about are your kids being taught the right morals. Every team goes through down yrs BW will be back at the top and as long as Noel is there they will learn more then just football.
  13. Boone did make regional finals 86-91 that I know of. Maybe more.
  14. Is it time for Trosper to get rid of hid D coordinator? The O has been really good the past few yrs but the D has been awful. GOTTA GO, GOTTA GO. MAKE THAT CHANGE DAVE
  15. You are forgetting the talent that Cooper took from Ryle. Boone use to dominate also until Ryle was built. How quickly people turn when the talent level is not there but expectations are.
  16. This is a young team let them grow. Get off Warner's back.
  17. Going by this theory of who beat who. I putting money on the Browns to win the Super Bowl! Come on people those that know the true game of football know that any team can have a great night or crap night. Week one games compaired to week 8 or 9 games are 100% different teams.
  18. Shout out to SK's D also Dixie had a great game plan but SK was able to Hold on. Bend but don't break

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.