Everything posted by Ramfan Coach!
-
Mayfield @ Beechwood predictions
I don't know yet who to pick. But this is going to be a championship like game!! If anyone doesn't have anything to do friday night. Great place to take the wife out for the evening!! lol These maybe the two best teams in the state in 1A football! IMO they are. Good luck to both. This is the best 1A has to offer for sure! Mayfield has dominated all year. And Beechwood because of pre district play had a rough start. But they are at the top of their game right now. Good luck to both!
-
3A Russell/Belfry Predictions
I don't know Old R. He sees to be about as hard headed as some of us!!! lol
-
3A Russell/Belfry Predictions
Hope that all of the Russell BGP family have a safe trip to and from the game. I hope that this is a game that both teams will talk about for years!! Don't want to leave out the rest of the fans traveling to and from. Have fun and be safe!!
-
1A Beechwood/ Frankfort predictions
Good luck to both teams. I hope this is a great game!! Safe travels!
-
1A: Fairview/Lexington Christian Academy Predictions
Good luck to both teams! I hope this is a great game for all of the fans. And one that everyone will talk about for years!!!
-
1A: Fairview/Lexington Christian Academy Predictions
Didn't know this was the first time. Congrats!! Have a safe trip to and from Lexington!!
-
3A Russell/Belfry Predictions
GOOD LUCK RED DEVILS!! FROM RAMLAND : :ylsuper::thumb::ylsuper: :
-
1A: Fairview/Lexington Christian Academy Predictions
I forgot about those first couple years. Heck even us Rams beat you back then!! Each year got tougher. The last six or seven years LCA has been the team in the district.
-
Playoff format KY or OH.
Always going to be a upset . But so many of these games are blowouts. And sometimes when a #1 plays a #4 you get a big let down. That just means the better team got upset and the tourny just got watered down alittle. But I do see all of your points. And we can agree to disagree.
-
Eastern Kenucky Conference Awards
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I feel the same. Congrats to Tyler...
-
1A: Fairview/Lexington Christian Academy Predictions
- 1A: Fairview/Lexington Christian Academy Predictions
Just to change the subject. Talk is Fairview is very focused and ready for this big rematch.. Some are saying they overlooked LCA!! My question is. If you haven't beat a team maybe never. And they seem to blow you out each year. They are a district foe. And you are fighting for first place against LCA. Something you haven't fought for in years. WHY would you be overlooking LCA????? Some feel they went into the last game thinking they were going to blowout LCA. How can you feel that way? You haven't come close to beating them ever... May drive down to see this one!! May even get some of that fried bologna and a diet drink!!! Although I may need a hot coffee!!! lol I do think this could be a good game. We'll see!- What will uk#1fan do if Simon Kenton loses to Ryle on Friday?
Watch UK!!!- 1A Beechwood/ Frankfort predictions
Coach B., Sounds like a great bunch of hard working kids! You have to be proud!!- 1A: Fairview/Lexington Christian Academy Predictions
You really do!! Just want to let everyone know. Doc isn't as cheap as I've portrayed him to be. He does so much for our kids and community!! Now come on LCA kick some feathers. Let the best be our district rep for the regionals!!- Playoff format KY or OH.
Just wish the top three made it. A #1 playing number #4 is always a blowout. If two and three played while the district winner had a by week. Then the district championship. Just seems that would be a better format in our great state of Kentucky.- 1A: Fairview/Lexington Christian Academy Predictions
Doc stood outside the Walmart collecting money with his little bell till he came up with $15.00. Don't you believe he's forking out the money himself!!! The lil ol lady Doc was ringing the bell beside him was ticked off!!!- 1A: Fairview/Lexington Christian Academy Predictions
Were getting ready to start sending asst coaches over into the Huntington West Virginia area. Don't tell!! Ah man. Somebody else already beat us over there!! Guess we'll send them west to Lexington!- 1A: Fairview/Lexington Christian Academy Predictions
$15.00 and a address will get you one!! We'll save you a trip!- 1A: Fairview/Lexington Christian Academy Predictions
Because my team is out and I want the best team in our district to represent us. I'm pulling for a Private school. Lexington Christian!! GO EAGLES beat those eastern eagles!- 1A Beechwood/ Frankfort predictions
99.9% of the teams and fans dream of being the best. Your only the best if you win it all! Beechwood and Mayfield have done it alot of times in 1A Although Mayfield may have won a couple in 2A. These two teams IMO are the best. And all of us 33 or so 1A teams dream of being you someday. But it takes decades to get there!!- 1A: Fairview/Lexington Christian Academy Predictions
Now that funny stuff right there!! You sure your not from around here??- 3A Russell/Belfry Predictions
Before opening mouth and inserting foot read #6 post. I think this RAM fan is rooting for the DEVILS!! Got a feeling SL-doc would love to see Russell win this one. He just doesn't feel they will! Always root for the local teams. Russell is a big rival but in the playoffs we are all for them! Where have you been LD? Been licking your wounds? You seem to be healthy now! I guess a couple upset wins will cure what ever you had! Don't give the excuse of being out of town again!!! GO DEVILS!!!: :thumb::banana:- Williamsburg Seniors - Thanks for the memories
Same here!! Makes me want to say Go Jackets/ Jacket Pride!!!- 1A Beechwood/ Frankfort predictions
retired I wouldn't ever say you don't have a chance of winning the game! Heck I've seen tons of upsets in my day. I just feel that Beechwood is the better team that's all. You never know who is going to win these games. Good luck to you and all of the Frankfort faithful!!! Always play the game. Didn't mean to upset anyone in the state capital!!! - 1A: Fairview/Lexington Christian Academy Predictions