Everything posted by WKYfootballguy
-
Mayfield 38 Beechwood 0
Biggest thing is he got Cliff Dew to come back from mississippi...he is letting Dew handle the defense and hatchell offense.
-
4A Final: Boyle County/Lone Oak Predictions
Very well coached and a better d than most think keeps Lone Oak in this one! I want lone oak to win but; Boyle Co...39 Lone Oak...31
-
Western Ky with 4 Teams in the Finals!
All 4 have good chances to bring home the big trophy!
-
1A Final: Lexington Christian Academy/Mayfield Predictions
Looks like a great matchup...if Mayfield comes out like tonight no turnovers and good field posistion battle we beat LCA! Looking at the stats #30 for LCA is their workhorse. If we contain the #30 for LCA and play well in the secondary as we did tonight...Mayfield wins over LCA...too many weapons for LCA! Shelton and Jackson both tweaked legs tonight, but should be ready to go! What about the OL & DL for LCA??? I'll just say: Mayfield 33 LCA 22 :thumb:
-
Paducah Tilghman 24 Central 21
I believe all 4 are going to have a chance to win!
-
Mayfield 38 Beechwood 0
They can really put on a show...hope you can check them out in BG!
-
Mayfield 38 Beechwood 0
I believe Mayfield is the only team that has played Beechwood at least 3 times in Class A to be undefeated against Beechwood and maybe in the whole state! Love for the streak to continue, but eventually the Tigers will get us!
-
Paducah Tilghman 24 Central 21
WOW...What a turn around but I still don't think they are that good!
-
4A: Marion County/Lone Oak Updates
VERY VERY good Offense...TD for Flash...now 45 to 21 I believe!
-
Mayfield 38 Beechwood 0
William Higginson at DB played his best game ever and the Mayfield secondary overall was outstanding! Higginson broke up at least a half dozen pass plays!
-
Mayfield 38 Beechwood 0
Beechwood and Mayfield are going to have quite a war the next 5 years!!!
-
1A: Hazard/Lexington Christian Academy Updates
Maybe too wide open...what an effort!
-
Mayfield 38 Beechwood 0
All I can say is WOW :eek::eek::eek::eek: Mayfield's coaches said this was the best week of practice and it showed! Mayfield skill positions were just too much and the D & O Line's for Mayfield just flat wore Beechwood out...holding them to 2 first downs and 111 yds in first half! I'm VERY proud of this team!!!
-
Mayfield/Beechwood Predictions
Safe travels to Tiger fans, can't wait...I know Mayfield is expecting crowd to be 5,000 plus...not too bad for 1A schools!
-
Mayfield/Beechwood Predictions
My Opinion....rough hard hitting game with lots of momentum swings! Murrell & Guhy MUST hold onto the ball! Mayfield 33 Beechwood 25 GO BIG RED!!!:ylsuper:
-
Mayfield/Beechwood Predictions
Not out of line at all...I was just tryin to lighten the mood... I hope they win by 5 TD's...everyone does have their own opinion, it's what makes BGP great...no sense in arguing with Crunch is what I was meaning to get across!
-
Mayfield/Beechwood Predictions
Play nice...this has to have been one of the most NICE comment threads between two teams...3 TD's better--Mayfield could be, but everyone doubts it til it happens.
-
Mayfield/Beechwood Predictions
Where is Beechwood stayin? Neither hotel is great...Paducah would be 30 mins to stadium.
-
Mayfield/Beechwood Predictions
Lol...still n Vegas I believe!
-
Mayfield/Beechwood Predictions
PM me if you need me to send you some texts...I'd be glad to!
-
Mayfield/Beechwood Predictions
Mods should let us Mayfield fans vote 3 times...to equal it out!
-
Mayfield/Beechwood Predictions
NKY members are skewing the poll...lol
-
Lone Oak/Marion County Predictions
Hoping for a Lone Oak win to represent Far WKY in the finals... Very close matchup, but Flash win with big offense capability! Lone Oak 32 Marion Co. 20
-
Mayfield/Beechwood Predictions
I know knowledable Mayfield fans have REALLY enjoyed watchin this team versus last years Cardinals...Assistant Coach Cliff Dew coming back from Mississippi has really made a HUGE impact in the discipline of Mayfield. They really enjoy playing and play hard EVERY down which is a change for other teams in recent years! Win or lose, this Mayfield team is good...we expect to win over the Beechies on Friday night, but if not we will shake their hands and root for them next week in BG!:thumb:
-
Rank the remaining 1A teams
I believe Mayfield has moved the game up to 6pm CST/7pm EST to make it easier for fans. CardinalsVoice08 will know for sure!