Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WKYfootballguy

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WKYfootballguy

  1. Biggest thing is he got Cliff Dew to come back from mississippi...he is letting Dew handle the defense and hatchell offense.
  2. Very well coached and a better d than most think keeps Lone Oak in this one! I want lone oak to win but; Boyle Co...39 Lone Oak...31
  3. All 4 have good chances to bring home the big trophy!
  4. Looks like a great matchup...if Mayfield comes out like tonight no turnovers and good field posistion battle we beat LCA! Looking at the stats #30 for LCA is their workhorse. If we contain the #30 for LCA and play well in the secondary as we did tonight...Mayfield wins over LCA...too many weapons for LCA! Shelton and Jackson both tweaked legs tonight, but should be ready to go! What about the OL & DL for LCA??? I'll just say: Mayfield 33 LCA 22 :thumb:
  5. I believe all 4 are going to have a chance to win!
  6. They can really put on a show...hope you can check them out in BG!
  7. I believe Mayfield is the only team that has played Beechwood at least 3 times in Class A to be undefeated against Beechwood and maybe in the whole state! Love for the streak to continue, but eventually the Tigers will get us!
  8. WOW...What a turn around but I still don't think they are that good!
  9. VERY VERY good Offense...TD for Flash...now 45 to 21 I believe!
  10. William Higginson at DB played his best game ever and the Mayfield secondary overall was outstanding! Higginson broke up at least a half dozen pass plays!
  11. Beechwood and Mayfield are going to have quite a war the next 5 years!!!
  12. All I can say is WOW :eek::eek::eek::eek: Mayfield's coaches said this was the best week of practice and it showed! Mayfield skill positions were just too much and the D & O Line's for Mayfield just flat wore Beechwood out...holding them to 2 first downs and 111 yds in first half! I'm VERY proud of this team!!!
  13. Safe travels to Tiger fans, can't wait...I know Mayfield is expecting crowd to be 5,000 plus...not too bad for 1A schools!
  14. My Opinion....rough hard hitting game with lots of momentum swings! Murrell & Guhy MUST hold onto the ball! Mayfield 33 Beechwood 25 GO BIG RED!!!:ylsuper:
  15. Not out of line at all...I was just tryin to lighten the mood... I hope they win by 5 TD's...everyone does have their own opinion, it's what makes BGP great...no sense in arguing with Crunch is what I was meaning to get across!
  16. Play nice...this has to have been one of the most NICE comment threads between two teams...3 TD's better--Mayfield could be, but everyone doubts it til it happens.
  17. Where is Beechwood stayin? Neither hotel is great...Paducah would be 30 mins to stadium.
  18. PM me if you need me to send you some texts...I'd be glad to!
  19. Mods should let us Mayfield fans vote 3 times...to equal it out!
  20. NKY members are skewing the poll...lol
  21. Hoping for a Lone Oak win to represent Far WKY in the finals... Very close matchup, but Flash win with big offense capability! Lone Oak 32 Marion Co. 20
  22. I know knowledable Mayfield fans have REALLY enjoyed watchin this team versus last years Cardinals...Assistant Coach Cliff Dew coming back from Mississippi has really made a HUGE impact in the discipline of Mayfield. They really enjoy playing and play hard EVERY down which is a change for other teams in recent years! Win or lose, this Mayfield team is good...we expect to win over the Beechies on Friday night, but if not we will shake their hands and root for them next week in BG!:thumb:
  23. I believe Mayfield has moved the game up to 6pm CST/7pm EST to make it easier for fans. CardinalsVoice08 will know for sure!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.