Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

holloj82

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by holloj82

  1. Boyle just scored again to make it 48-0
  2. Boyles D line is teeing off on Bourbon. Pretty sure Bourbon is still in negative yards rushing.
  3. Boyle just scored again! Mcshara has 4tds so far. Extra point was blocked. Boyle 41 Bourbon 0
  4. Boyle just gave the ball back to Bourbon on downs. Bourbon takes over on its own 34
  5. Boyle holding Barnes to around 0 yards rushing on 7 carries. Boyle just intercepted a pass and is on the move very early in the second.
  6. End of 1st quarter Boyle 35 Bourbon 0
  7. I dont think I could run 350 yards in that if I were out there by myself.
  8. I thought so. No shame in that loss. Great program. If do get to play again and they should it will be a fun night.
  9. I too think Boyle and Bell are on similar levels right now. If they meet in the playoffs its gonna be another great game. It will come down to who can impose their will on the other team and make big plays. Cant wait for that game. Wasnt Bell's loss to Alcoa, TN?
  10. I defenitely think they would hold their own. Im not saying Boyle is completely superior.
  11. They also had many more D1 prospects than Boyle. That was a Chuck Smith coached team though so I guess im comparing apples to oranges. I do agree that Ft. Campbell is a very good team. A game with them and Boyle would be an interesting matchup.
  12. I'm not even sure of the level of D1 talent on Ft. Campbell but I would almost guarantee they have Boyle outdone in D1 prospects. Boyle may have a couple at best. I wish the two could play I think it would be similar to the Paducah Tilghman vs. Boyle game a few years back in the playoffs when PT had Hunter Cantwell.
  13. 44-0 He had to sit out a game after getting in a fight with Harrodsburg over a play that broke Jacob Tamme's leg.:idunno:
  14. Boyle crushed 6A Lafayette a week after they beat Henry Clay. Boyle could have scored 90 if they wanted to. Did have a bit of a let down in the second half of the Catholic game. But when you score enough points in the first 4 minutes of a game to beat a team that is also considered one of the best in the state thats pretty impressive. This years Highlands team seems to be on another level but Boyle held their own in that series as well a few years back when they played each season.
  15. I would put Boyle in front of Ft. Campbell and Bowling green but other than that looks pretty good.
  16. All the damage was done in the first few minutes of the game for boyle. Mcshara broke off a couple of 70+ yard runs and looked be to clicking early. Second half was a different story with Catholics D stepping it up. A potent short passing game kept Boyle on its heels the second half. Boyle's D didn't break though and held on enough to get the win. Good test for the rebels.
  17. Boyle held in check the second half by Catholics D.
  18. Catholic out of timeouts Boyle taking a knee and letting the clock run. One more knee and its in the books. Final Boyle 21 Lex Cath 13
  19. First down Boyle to the 17 on a mcshara run. 1:09 left in the game
  20. Boyle down to the Catholic 26. Timeout on the field. Same score 21 to 13 I didnt hear the time but I would guess around 1:40 or so.
  21. Lex Cath's D really stepped up in the second half. Seems like that short passing game of Catholics has given Boyle fits. This may be something other teams try to take advantage of the rest of the season.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.