Everything posted by coachforlife
-
Campbell County/Sacred Heart 2/2 predictions
If SHA plays like they did the final day of LIT tourney.....double digit win. But it would be hard to play at that level game after game. I still take SHA by 4.
-
All A classic
This about covers it.....good post!
-
North Oldham / Moore predictions
Should I change my handle to Nostradamus?
-
North Oldham / Moore predictions
Moore by 9.
-
Transfers Due to Coaches
Thread on girls forum saying that it is happening right now......everyone seems to be ok with it. Seems crazy to me....but.....what do I know?
-
Playing for 2 teams in same season?
Gotcha....just seems like transfers usually take longer for them to clear? Just wondering....I read this board and see the "process" that some kids allegedly go through and then see one that gets done in 6 weeks. Thanks for response.
-
Playing for 2 teams in same season?
How is it possible for a player to play for 2 varsity teams in the same season? Does this happen often? Just watching from the stands that seems odd. Player played for one team in December and another in January?
-
North Oldham / Oldham County predictions
Oldham by 18
-
North Bullitt 71 Fern Creek 50
Final
-
Sophia Head Oldham County hits 1000 points
Coach Christiano Hefferson has the Lady Colonels rolling out there in Buckner!
-
North Bullitt 60 Casey County 57
Final from Campbellsville
-
Christian Academy of Louisville 79 Fern Creek 65
The CJ would have done the story with stats provided from scorekeeper and coaches.
-
Christian Academy of Louisville 79 Fern Creek 65
Did both teams shoot super low percentages? Lots op opportunities?
-
George Roger Clark 76 Nicholas County 29
Title says Nelson? Who did they play?
-
Male at Campbell County Predictions 12/5
I voted Male-but they have had some injuries. Full strength-i like male
-
Louisville Area Contest Results Week #1
Of course it went to the Professor......ha!!! Congrats!
-
Male 47 Notre Dame Academy 15
Indeed!
-
North Bullitt 54 Grant County 45
Final from the Shelby County Legends Classic
-
Louisville Area Regional Contest Week #1
7-Shawnee 5 Bullitt Central 3 Male 2 Iroquois 1 Waggener TB---Iroquois
-
Prayers for Pleasure Ridge Park
Godspeed
-
8th Region Cats Pause??
I think it is spelled Jefferson but pronounced Hefferson?
-
8th Region Cats Pause??
Is the Latin American guy still coaching?
-
6th/7th region from Cats Pause
I agree.
-
6th/7th region from Cats Pause
They and Bullitt East lost alot....but still think this is about right in the order....Butler had some transfers sit out/play JV last year that will be eligible? What would your order be?
-
6th/7th region from Cats Pause
I agree..... 1. Mercy 2. Butler 3. Bullitt East 4. North Bullitt 5. Fern Creek 6. Holy Cross