Everything posted by CreatureAgent
-
Western Hills vs Franklin County 4/16
Franklin county will come out on top. Riddle, as a D1 prospect, hasn't touched the ball against them in the past two years. Queen juggles the ball and rawlings has to throw his junk for strikes. In my opinion Flyers will win because they are NOT intimidated by them.
-
11th region ranking thread
1: LCA 2: Franklin County 3: Tates Creek 4: Western Hills 5: Lexington Catholic 6: Lafayette 7: Bryan Station 8: Henry Clay 9: Scott Co.
-
Western Hills vs Franklin County (4/13)
Two people don't make a team. Ggood luck trying to get a ball to drop in the outfield because the flyers have plenty of speed out there.
-
Western Hills vs Franklin County (4/13)
Franklin County, Sean Thompson will be on the mound to shut Hills down.
-
Top Returning Players for 2009-2010.
I would add Vance Hall from Franklin County (Senior). He's a ROOTHOG!!! I also think that Ivey from Scott County will play a key role in their possible championship run. Ivey and Desmond Dorsey from Jeffersontown are just two players apart of the stacked upcoming Sophomores, I add these 3 players and this list is legit.
-
Ohio/Kentucky All Stars
Barrett Meyer from Franklin County not on the list???? Interesting..... I think he deserved a spot, both him and Donovan played keys roles in FC's great season. Thus, I am gald to see one of them made the roster.
-
Western Hills at Pleasure Ridge Park 3/27
Won't even be a game. PRP in 4.
-
Lexington Catholic 68 Scott County 67
I believe that Jaylen Beckham went to Bryan Station middle school. I remember him playing in the Middle School State Tournament last year, he's a great player and will only get better. Congrats to the young man and the Knights!:thumb:
-
Scott County vs. Lexington Catholic
I'll take Lex Cath by 5 in OT
-
Lexington Catholic 75 Madison Central 62
Do you have any stats on this game?
-
Top Incoming Sophomores in KY? (soccer)
What about Men's Soccer? Any good sophs you know of?
-
Top players in 11th region?
What about Eli Howard (6'2 IF,P) and Chance Clifton (6'0 OF) out of Franklin County?
-
Lafayette 60 Franklin County 58
I know that Barrett Meyer and Andy Donovan are college players. I'm not sure of where they might be going but Union College always has someone at their games.
-
Lafayette 60 Franklin County 58
Our student section could for sure use some of that medicine, and yes, some of our parents. But I've never seen "post game activities" like the one's demonstrated by the Lafayette fans, and of course, our studen section.
-
Top Incoming Sophomores in KY? (soccer)
This is very sad. Is there team really good or is there just too many players to fit into a squad? I've never experienced a freshman team in high school soccer, must be a really big school.
-
Scott County 77 Madison Southern 47
Brutal Beatdown, I sure do wish Franklin Co was up against the Cards....
-
Top Incoming Sophomores in KY? (soccer)
Who's the best in class of 2012?
-
Lafayette 60 Franklin County 58
An intense game the whole way through. Franklin Co got off to a 7-0 run but never took it home. I have nothing bad to say about Franklin Co. And hats off to the Generals. On a bad note, I did stay after the game a little while and noticed some poorsportsmanship. Lafayette fans came over to the Franklin Co side and started talking smack. Is this really needed? I'm not saying that Franklin Co didn't say anything back, because their student section did. But the adults from Frankfort kept their mouths shut, unlike some of Lafayette's fans. It was really dissappointing to see this after a great upset. I now begin to question thier class, or lack there of.
-
What Happened to the Student Support
Franklin County always has a strong student section. I was able to attend the Scott County game in Frankfort and IMO they got into some of there players heads and helped the Flyers put on a run or two. They also got into CJ Penny's head when he came to town... even though he did have 29 points. You can't mess his game up no matter what you say.
-
Best Freshmen and Sophomores in the State?
What about Desmond Dorsey? I'd rank him in at least the top 5 as a freshman. Agree? Disagree?
-
Arnold drops 38 in losing effort
How does someone score 38 points but still lose? Great effort by Tara anyway.
-
Best Freshmen and Sophomores in the State?
In the 11th there are very talented young freshman. LC- Jaylen Beckham SC- Tamerin Manning, Isiah Ivey I'm not quite sure who the top sophomores are in the 11th. I do know that GRC will be stacked in '11 and IMO will definitely compete for the state title. But getting by Mason Co will be tough.
-
Best Freshmen and Sophomores in the State?
Let me know who you think are the best in the classes of 2011 and 2012.
-
Who will carry their teams in 11th tourney?
Your completely right. This is what wins games for the Flyers, they are a team, and a very good team at that. They aren't Barrett Meyer or Andy Donovan, they are Franklin County!!! Hope they go far.
-
Who will be the all state players and who will be Mr. Basketball?
I think I'd take Vinny Zollo over him. Even though Stenzel is a very talented player.