Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owlz Fan

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Owlz Fan

  1. Congrats Bulldogs. Anyone have stats from this game?
  2. Owsley County vs. Jackson City @ Jackson City March 18th don't know the time.
  3. The breakway rims are great for a shooter.
  4. Perry County Central
  5. Thanks for the info.
  6. I think Hazard and LCC will be in the final game with Hazard winning. Does anyone know the dates?
  7. Do you know the days of these games and the times?
  8. :thumb: Maybe Monday if the ground is dry Owsley County can get on the field. But with the weather we are having who knows.
  9. The weather is ridiculious can't get on the field right now with the weather pattern were in.
  10. Where is this game being played at?
  11. No regional champion repeat if JBS loses this game.
  12. Yes Andy Blank is back for Buckhorn. Didn't really play well last night. IMO I think he came back way to early for the type of injury he had. Last night it looked like he was playing through alot of pain.
  13. I am going to pick the Owls in this one by 10. Because they have been playing well of lately. Does anyone know the score of last nights game between PCC and Owsley?
  14. I am going to go with Owsley by 2. I will take the score of last year 1st round game 39-41
  15. Yes there is a make up date for this tomorrow night. The JV game starts at 5 and the varsity at around 6:30.
  16. I got Powell in this game. With the home court being the big advantage in this game.
  17. Owsley Vs. Buckhorn
  18. Josh played a couple of minutes due to a sore knee and discpline reasons. He had missed the pratice before the game so he had to sit out.
  19. I agree you need to have a threat inside that can score and draw a double team. This will get your outside players oppuritines to knock down some shots on the outside.
  20. Owsley County Vs. Lecther Central Cancelled
  21. Tommy Hutton from the 14th is pretty good nut don't want him if I am playing Hazard.
  22. The Owls are playing good toward the end of the season I would rather be playing hot toward the end instead of playing hot in the beginning of the season.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.