Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

racer4life

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by racer4life

  1. Just found out Prater took a teaching job at Rowan, assistant job hasn't been offered yet. Either way he's out at Lewis.
  2. He officially resigned today. He took an assistant job at Rowan.
  3. This was a heck of a game. If not for a throwing error in top of the 1st Lewis wins 1-0. Both pitchers were great.
  4. That would be it :up:
  5. That didn't work out to well for Rowan County.
  6. He was good in the Lewis/Fleming game that's the only game I got to see him do.
  7. You are right it is a grudge and I have seen much worse but I'm not even a Rowan fan and will never get over the fact that Pouncy robbed them of a state championship. The fact of the matter is everyone has their own opinion's on officials. You may think an official is horrible but others think he is great, thats just the way it is, and most of the time it comes back to past experiences in other words if you lost the game they were terrible but if you won then they weren't so bad.
  8. I'm not basing my opinion on this years 16th region tournament.
  9. My opinion will never change on Mr. Pouncy, I believe he cost Rowan Co. a state championship a few years ago.
  10. She is officiating at the college level now, and yes she was a good official.
  11. Welcome to our world guys with the officiating. Ninth region officials were much better with the exception of Pouncy he is by far the worst I have ever seen in 41 years of watching basketball.
  12. Everyone was on good behavior, but Starns had to leave his starters in up 18 until one minute to play, because he was afraid assistant coach Graham might get nine technicals after the game was over.:lol:
  13. There is way more talk than some of you want to believe. I only work in Mason Co. and hear it every year that the Royals don't make it to Rupp. With a lot of Mason fans anything less than a trip to Rupp is unacceptable. I believe Coach Ohearn is a good coach and it's crazy talk but there is talk.
  14. This is a possibility considering Mason's best player lives in Lewis Co. and should be going to school there.
  15. Most of this talk is probably coming from parents of kids that didn't get to play as much as mommy or daddy thought they should. From what I understand Mason Co. had a lot of that this year.
  16. The score was actually 61-57. Lions had a big lead in the fourth quarter but Raceland made a nice run at the end. Congrats to Coach Hampton and the Lions!
  17. The officials were on there way off the floor when the coach stepped in front of him, and what ever it was he said must have been really bad because the official locked it up and the confrontation began.
  18. I was there and it was the craziest thing I have ever witnessed. The coach went smack off on the official, and like Mr. Viking said he continued after the first technical. I thought he was going to cross the line and end up in the Lewis County Detention Center. No bussiness anywhere in high school sports for someone that acts like that. If that coach is not let go then it is an injustice.
  19. Not that surprised by this outcome. Morgan is all over the place, a very inconsistent team. Elliott has a nice team when they are knocking down three's.
  20. Congrats to Coach Kidwell and the Red Devils. I hope Skaggs is ok, heard he may have broke his nose late in the game.
  21. Skaggs hits a three at the buzzer to give Russell the win. Congrats to Coach Kidwell and the Red Devils.
  22. Lewis was playing short handed I think they only had 7 girls there. This was by far the worst game I have seen this group of girls paly, their heads just weren't in the game. Lewis is a double digit better team than Mason, but give Coach Piper credit she had a great game plan to stop Anderson.
  23. Sounds like East gave this game away at the charity stripe.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.