Everything posted by theotis44
-
George Rogers Clark 58 St. Patrick 48
GRC closed the game on a 53-27 run!
-
George Rogers Clark/Montgomery County predictions (12/11)
GRC by 25+
-
Lou. Mercy Academy 63 Montgomery County 62
Does anyone know as to why she did not play?
-
Lou. Mercy Academy 63 Montgomery County 62
I did not see her name in the boxscore?? I wonder if she even played.
-
Anyone have the 14th region Cats Pause preview?
Can't disagree at all with the top 3 teams or top 3 players!
-
Anyone have the 14th region Cats Pause preview?
Unless I have overlooked it, I have not seen any mention on the 14th Region top 10 teams or top 10 players. If anyone could post it, it would be greatly appreciated! No doubt the top three teams in no particular order are Hazard, Knott Central, Perry Central would be my guess before seeing the poll.
-
George Rogers Clark 35 Corbin 30
Congrats to GRC on a big win. I too was wrong on my prediction, and I now am eating crow on my questioning why GRC scheduled a big time program like Corbin for homecoming!:isurrender::isurrender:
-
Corbin vs George Rogers Clark
To maybe clarify what I meant. Why schedule Corbin at all, with the schedule they already have in their own district, and instead play someone not quite as strong and powerful as Corbin is year in and year out, and don't anyone say its a money thing on a large crowd showing up, as GRC will have a large crowd on homecoming no matter who they are playing? Schedule a patsy to ensure a victory and a happy homecoming! I am not going to say any certain names they could have scheduled, but we all know who those kind of teams normally are!
-
Corbin vs George Rogers Clark
Why did GRC schedule Corbin for their homecoming? I know GRC'S schedule has no easy games on it this year, but why not put one on the schedule? Just guessing, but I bet Corbin has not played in no more than three other teams homecoming in the past 25 yrs due to their storied history! With that being said, I say the score will be 38-12......Corbin.
-
Dominique Hayden?
It would not surprise me about UCLA! I hope Ky gives him a look, as I think he could play there. His numbers might be even bigger if it was not that he sometimes gets taken out in the 4th qtr of blowouts that sometimes happens with LCA! By the way, his brother Tyrell does start at taliback for Western Ky.
-
Dominique Hayden?
Any word out there on where he might be attending college? He has been rolling up the yards this year and looks like a really good college prospect?
-
10th Region Semifinals (Softball)
Kudos also to all the men from Clark Co and whomever else in surrounding counties who have helped in putting down and taking up the tarp numerous times over the past three days. Without their willingness to pitch in, the tarp might not have been gotten down quick enough before the rains hit, especially on Wednesday.
-
Any 10th region tourney updates?
Just looking at radar, a strong line of storms look to be heading towards Central Ky which again might put todays games in doubt. These line of storms look as if they could put down lots of rain in a short time otr similar to yesterday in Montgomery Co. Tomorrows forecast right now gives even a better chance of rain. Not good!!:irked:
-
Any 10th region tourney updates?
Which schools have graduation this week?
-
Geoff Cody hired at Paris
Correct me if I am wrong, but I think he graduated high scholl from Knott Co Central, as he has family still in Knott Co and I think he might have even played in the state tourney for them.
-
Perry County Central 56 Knott County Central 54 (OT)
PCC-shot 39 free throws KCC-shot 15 free throws Also, when did a NBA continuation on a foul become common place in high school basketballl? One of the worst call I ever saw was on that continuation call that allowed the basket and free throw for PCC! Alos, a crucial 3 second call on KCC in overtime with the 3 point shot already in the air and going in the basket!
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 15th Region Contest
SHELBY VALLEY
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 4th Region Contest
WARREN CENTRAL
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 12th Region Contest
WEST JESS
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 10th Region Contest
Mason
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 16th Region Contest
ELLIOTT
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 7th Region Contest
EASTERN
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 11th Region Contest
SCOTT CO
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 13th Region Contest
S. LAUREL
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 14th Region Contest
KNOTT CO