Everything posted by Lights Out 30
-
Mason Co. vs. St. Pat Update
King leads scorers with 8, Miller 7.
-
UHA - Hopkinsville Update
Thanks for the updates. How in Hopson playing? Edmonson?
-
Mason Co. vs. St. Pat Update
21-7 end of the first
-
Your Choice for Mr. Basketball.(Fan Poll)
Right now it doesn't look like Scotty is going to make it to region!
-
UHA - Hopkinsville Update
I would think it is a big upset, as UHA was ranked number 4, in the lastest AP poll if I'm not mistaken?
-
St Pat vs Mason Co (39th District)
Doesn't touch me at all. I could careless if Augusta was up by 30 at the half. All that matters is the Royals won. Not much else to touch on.
-
UHA - Hopkinsville Update
Anyone have an update, I can't get it to come up on my computer?
-
Pendleton County 70 Harrison County 68
Congrats to the Wildcats. Seems like they have come along way since early in the season. I guess that is March Madness for you as well.
-
Mason County 75 Augusta 37
Congrats to the Royals. Need to boost that percentage from the charity stripe if they want to make it to the region finals.
-
St Pat vs Mason Co (39th District)
Does, it really matter what the score is at half-time? Oh, yeah, there is a second half to a game. I think they just added that this year..?
-
Early Season Field Preparation
Has anyone been to Bourbon Co.'s field? Are they finished with all the work on it? I know they did a lot and last time I saw it, it looked nice.
-
Early Season Field Preparation
I was very shocked when they did it as well. And they do have lovely dandylions. They are the most beautiful things anyone has seen. :lol: I have been out there picking them before a game plenty of times. They can't spray weed killing because that is all the field is.
-
Lessons learned from Dustin "Shooty" Staggs
Good luck to this very nice young man with his future. If you are referring to Mason Co. becasue I know he wasn't allowed to try out there becauase he hadn't gotten a physical yet and all players are required to have an updated physical on file before allowed to participate in any activity, including try-outs.
-
Bryan Station 65 Mason Co 54
I agree. He came out with enthusiasm and Mason needs to take some notes on that. I know it would be hard to believe him to play a WR, but I have never seen him play I will take bellalum word for it. But he will more than likely play on the D-line in college, to my best guess.
-
Bryan Station 65 Mason Co 54
I think we settled it a long time ago. I didn't really have much to get over, just merely stated my opinion on what I thought. Thanks for yours as well.
-
Fleming County 64 St. Patrick 55
Not to take anything away from Fleming, but I think Owens was a little under the weather. He was laid up in bed all day yesterday sick. Good win for the Panthers. Aren't they a pretty young team?
-
Bryan Station 65 Mason Co 54
Combs did look like a good athlete for his size. Know what position he plays. I'm going to guess DE.
-
Bryan Station 65 Mason Co 54
I sat in front of a couple ladies from BS, and said Combs was going to play football at Minnesota. He is huge.
-
Bryan Station 65 Mason Co 54
Tonight crowd wasn't as large as the Elliott game, but how many people do you think piled into the Fieldhouse tonight?
-
Bryan Station 65 Mason Co 54
That would be one heck of a session. Too bad maybe only two of them will make it. Maybe only one.
-
Bryan Station 65 Mason Co 54
This was the first time I have had the opportunity to watch Mack play. He impressed me and is deceptivly quicker than I excpeted.
-
Bryan Station 65 Mason Co 54
Agreed. Thanks for a good late night discussion.
-
Bryan Station 65 Mason Co 54
Exactly they shouldn't have as gato said they should have given him a hard foul. And if Mason would have I would more than likely say both were showing bad sportsmanship.
-
Bryan Station 65 Mason Co 54
You can argue on whatever you want. I'm sure there are people that will take a different stand. That's the beauty of this site.
-
Bryan Station 65 Mason Co 54
Just different how we all percieve these things. Maybe Mason should have hacked the kid and thrown him to the floor. Not!