Everything posted by Musketeer_alum97
-
16th Regional Draw
Someone forgot to tell East Carter.
-
Greenup County East Carter Updates
:madman::madman::madman:
-
Greenup County East Carter Updates
COME ON GREENUP!!!!
-
Greenup County East Carter Updates
Someone's windshield just shattered, lol.
-
Greenup County East Carter Updates
:irked::irked: Come on, boys!!!
-
Boyd County 5 Raceland 2
Nope, I am at the Fire Dept. right now,lol.
-
Boyd County 5 Raceland 2
Congrats Boyd Co. And Raceland, don't hang your heads boys. You had a good season, and I look forward to watching you again next year. To the Seniors, thank you for the leadership and the memories.
-
East Carter vs Greenup County Predictions (16th Region Semi-Finals)
Greenup to win, but not a mercy. I say 9-3, GC.
-
Fairview vs Greenup County Predictions (16th Region)
Darn, I missed it. :sssh:
-
Fairview vs Greenup County Predictions (16th Region)
Just one more run, GC, and I will have nailed this one.
-
Fairview vs Greenup County Predictions (16th Region)
All right, it's about time!!
-
Fairview vs Greenup County Predictions (16th Region)
The game has been delayed. As soon as I hear more, I will let everyone know.
-
Fairview vs Greenup County Predictions (16th Region)
Unfortunately not. I am at work. I am off the next 2 days though........
-
16th Regional Draw
I agree, East worries me some. They always seem to play Greenup well.
-
Fairview vs Greenup County Predictions (16th Region)
The latest that I have heard is a 5:30 start.
-
Fairview vs Greenup County Predictions (16th Region)
Wow!!! I think Greenup will roll, but not quite that well. I say GC 13-1 in 5.
-
Raceland 15 Fleming 6
Congrats Raceland. Good luck against the Lions!!!
-
Boyd 13 West Carter 0
Congrats Boyd Co.
-
16th Regional Draw
Looks good to me.:popcorn:
-
Greenup County 17 Raceland 7
As has been stated, neither team pitched their #1 in that game. And trust me, if I know GC's players and staff, they will NOT overlook Boyd Co.
-
Raceland's Todd Selvage Finishes 5th in Class A 300 Meter Hurdles
Musketeer_alum97 replied to The Cerebral Assassin's topic in KY Swimming, Track, Lacrosse, Golf (High School)Todd is a fine young man and a good athlete, to boot. congrats to him and the Raceland team.
-
Greenup County 17 Raceland 7
I agree. Remember, these are high schoolers, not professionals. I respect any player who goes out on the field day in and day out and gives it their all. None of the Rams have anything to hang their heads about. Congrats on a fine season so far, and hopefully it won't end just yet.
-
Greenup County 17 Raceland 7
Now wait a minute!! It's after the trade deadline, you will just have to wait. :sssh:
-
Greenup County 17 Raceland 7
I agree about Boyd. They have proved already that anything could happen in the post season. As for the 2007 regional, that game is still my all-time favorite. (Of course, I may be a little biased). If Greenup plays the way they are capable, they should be back at Applebee's again this year.
-
Greenup County 17 Raceland 7
How many other BGPers made this game, anyways? I looked around, but I couldn't tell.