Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fairview vs Greenup County Predictions (16th Region)

Featured Replies

  • Author

I think it should be an easy first round game for GC, but you never know in a one and done situation. Good luck to both teams, but more especially the boys in Green, Black and Gold.

12-0 in 5 Greenup County rolls on.

Mercy (or should I say Uncle)

20 in 5

 

Wow!!! I think Greenup will roll, but not quite that well. I say GC 13-1 in 5.

Wow!!! I think Greenup will roll, but not quite that well. I say GC 13-1 in 5.

 

Who said I was talking about Greenup. Ha Ha :banana:

Who said I was talking about Greenup. Ha Ha :banana:

Get your stirring stick out.:laugh:

Just fun-in.:dancingpa

I know, it was funny.

Might not get this game in it looks like a lot of rain moving in the area. looks like for the next couple of days I might add.

Might not get this game in it looks like a lot of rain moving in the area. looks like for the next couple of days I might add.

 

The latest that I have heard is a 5:30 start.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.