Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fairview vs Greenup County Predictions (16th Region)

Featured Replies

Aint you going.

 

Unfortunately not. I am at work. I am off the next 2 days though........

Unfortunately not. I am at work. I am off the next 2 days though........

 

I cant get the game on radio. Why.

I cant get the game on radio. Why.

 

The game has been delayed. As soon as I hear more, I will let everyone know.

Rain delay at the baseball region tournament

 

Heavy rains and lightening Tuesday evening caused a delay in excess of two hours in the region baseball tournament in Morehead.

 

As of 7:30 p.m. the tarp was off the field and Greenup County and Fairview are getting ready to start their first round game.

12 to 1 ballgame Greenup Co. Top of the 4th.

 

Just one more run, GC, and I will have nailed this one.

When will the next game start?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.