Everything posted by TOPHAT
-
Euton/Jackson Appeals
Some schools seem to get players eligible, no matter what the case is. It wouldn't surprise anyone if they win the appeal.
-
Breathitt Co. Coach Resigns:
This statement isn't completly true now is it.......
-
Breathitt Co. Coach Resigns:
Why wouldn't they it is another year and another coach for Owsley. Seems about right
-
Breathitt Co. Coach Resigns:
I'm wondering if rumors are true that Banks is going to be the next Owsley Co head coach. I bet he will end up coaching in some other school.
-
Breathitt Co. Coach Resigns:
The timing is terrible. What happened..... Good luck to the bobcats they will recover and move forward they are a young team with a lot of potential.
-
All 14th Region Team as selected by BGP members (Not an official BGP Team)
McIntosh from Owsley really did anyone catch his statics from the internet. Wake up people. Not even close. Check players stactics before you just make something up.
-
Open Coaching Positions
Where is you imformation from, I havn't seen anything to indicate Coach Banks is not going to be the coach next year.
-
Breathitt Co. 43 Jackson City 42
They were regular 14th Region Refs, Whom I thought called a consistant game,thats all most Teams would ever ask for.
-
Alternative to Sweet 16...
Terrible idea.The great thing about the sweet 16 is everybody has a chance and only one team ends the year as a winner. THE STATE CHAMPION.
-
Wolfe Co. VS Breathitt Co. (55th District)
Breathitt wins by 10.
-
Knott Central VS Cordia (53rd District)
Knott Co wins at home.
-
Lee Co. VS Powell Co. (56th District)
Lee wins by 8.:ylsuper:
-
Breathitt 79 Estill 76
I agree, Breathitt moved the ball well,If they play like this in the tournament they could be a factor in the 14th.(I hope),But 1st they have to get bye Wolfe CO in the 55th dist.:dancingpa
- Buckhorn 70 Owsley Co 46
-
Estill Co. VS Owsley Co. (56th District)
Can't see this at all. Estill wins by 18+. :flame::fight:
-
Eastern Kentucky/Mountain Regional Contest Week #12
7 Paintsville 5 LCC 3 Lee CO 2 Somerset 1 Johnson Central tb Paintsville
-
Letcher Central 76 Owsley Co 62
Just stating the facts.
-
Letcher Central 76 Owsley Co 62
If being 3 and 7 the 1st 10 games and winning 2 of the last 12 is playing hot I would hate to think what playing cold would be.
-
Cordia 65 JBS 61
Thanks, is his ankle sprained or something else? If the team is devided,which I also believe they are, Won't it be hard for Coach Stepp to pull them together?
-
Cordia 65 JBS 61
What is his injury?
-
Knott Co VS Buckhorn Predictions
THoughts on this one,should be a good one.I think Buckhorn wins by 6.
-
Breathitt Co vs Cumberland Predictions
Thoughts on this one. I think Cumberland wins this one by 12.
-
Lee Co. @ Hazard Predictions
Hazard by 9
-
Owsley Co Letcher Central Predictions?
LCC wins
-
Question on game update threads
I agree 100%:flame: