George Rogers Clark 61 Campbell County 45

How many did McGovney end up with?

Is Rogers a Sr?

MCGovney was held to 0 points in the first half and I believe ended up with 8 or 9 points. Rogers did a great job on him. Holbrook lit us up. So very proud of these Cards. They are on a mission and have stayed focused. 1 more guys and Back to Back titles and a trip to Rupp. The whole starting 5 are seniors.

Howard 16

Stenzel 19

Rogers 10

Fatkin 13

Wow!!! These guys play together well. Took Campbell apart with give-gos, slips, and run-outs. Rogers (big kid) did frustrate McGovney. Griffin kept the Camels in it early with nice 3-pt shooting.

12-0 start to second half sealed the deal, although the Campbell press caused GRC some problems late.

I look for GRC to take care of business against Mason County tomorrow night.

Wow!!! These guys play together well. Took Campbell apart with give-gos, slips, and run-outs. Rogers (big kid) did frustrate McGovney. Griffin kept the Camels in it early with nice 3-pt shooting.

12-0 start to second half sealed the deal, although the Campbell press caused GRC some problems late.

I look for GRC to take care of business against Mason County tomorrow night.

Yes they do, they don't care who scores, just as long as they win.

Campbell came out hot and it looked like they were playing with the brakes on. As soon as they loosened up, they really turned it on.

Charlie Rogers defense on McGovney was so critical. Very proud of these young men.

3/5/2012

Clark Co. 61

Campbell Co. 45

Campbell Co.167517 45

Clark Co.14121619 61

10th Region at Montgomery Co.

Campbell Co. (19-13) -- Wright 5, McGovney 8, Griffin 6, White 10, Holbrook 10, Miller 6.

Clark Co. (29-5) -- VanCleve 3, Stenzel 19, Howard 16, Rogers 10, Fatkin 13.

Read more here: Latest boys' high school basketball scores | Public Records | Kentucky.com

Rogers was the star of the game with his defense on McGovney. You could see his frustration rise with Rogers on him for play after play. I think Charlie had his best game I have seen from him this year. Besides his defense on McGovney he was all over the court with hustle plays and he stayed very focused all game.