Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ESPN and Twitter

Featured Replies

No one's making you. Their numbers are higher than they've ever been so clearly it isn't THAT hard to watch...

I agree but it's not like they have much competition.

Agreed, plus I like Reese Davis and Bilas but all they were doing was giving shots at each other and joking around the entire time. It just seemed like a really unprofessional approach to the game. I understand that they're trying to make fans feel more involved but really I just want to watch the game.

 

Mute button broken?

According to DeWayne Peevy, Executive AD for External Operations at UK, adding the Twitter handles to the broadcast was UK's idea--not ESPNs.

I don't tweet, could care less about twitter. However, it did get rather tiresome in my opinion with all the inside joke crap. I think I would have rather listened to Coach Knight call the game.........(crickets, crickets, crickets)........wouldn't need that mute button.

Agreed, plus I like Reese Davis and Bilas but all they were doing was giving shots at each other and joking around the entire time. It just seemed like a really unprofessional approach to the game. I understand that they're trying to make fans feel more involved but really I just want to watch the game.

Absolutely agree.

No one's making you. Their numbers are higher than they've ever been so clearly it isn't THAT hard to watch...

 

Really?

 

What other network was the UK game on? I couldn't find it anywhere else...

Then problem solved...:D

 

 

Do you watch all of your favorite sports/shows on mute?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.