Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region Draw

Featured Replies

The team that should be disappointed is Montgomery County. Win your district and get Brossart first round. I think it was a 10 point win for Montgomery at there place . So I think this will be a close one. As long as my polar bears take care of business we'll get the pleasure of playing one of these great teams. Its going to be fun to watch.

 

They've got to beat "the best" to win the region anyway. I agree it's a tough first round matchup, but it might work out best for Montgomery. This gives BB very little time to prepare for the Lady Indians.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that this is a tough first round matchup. I expect Montgomery County to win the region even though the distance of the trip and going on back to back nights scares me a bit

That is the only issue I see is the travel time for Montgomery Co but this is the regionals, if you cant get pumped up and ready to play no matter the situation then you dont need to be there. I think Montgomery Co wins by 6 to 10 points and goes on to win the region. Brossart is still a year away.

As expected, Randy loses a finalist on night one of the tournament. :irked:

The championship game has been moved to Sunday @ 3:00 according to the KY Enquirer.

The championship game has been moved to Sunday @ 3:00 according to the KY Enquirer.

 

That would be correct.

That would be correct.

 

Why did they change it?

Why did they change it?

 

I will probably get the days wrong but from my understanding is the ACT is being held through out the state on Tuesday and they did not want to have 2 sessions on the boy's tourney Monday and have the kids out so late. They also did not want to have to try to arrange the schedule (2 games) around church on Sunday so they decided to push the girl's game to Sunday and have a double session on Saturday for the boys which would have been held Monday.

I will probably get the days wrong but from my understanding is the ACT is being held through out the state on Tuesday and they did not want to have 2 sessions on the boy's tourney Monday and have the kids out so late. They also did not want to have to try to arrange the schedule (2 games) around church on Sunday so they decided to push the girl's game to Sunday and have a double session on Saturday for the boys which would have been held Monday.

 

This is what I was told as well.

I will probably get the days wrong but from my understanding is the ACT is being held through out the state on Tuesday and they did not want to have 2 sessions on the boy's tourney Monday and have the kids out so late. They also did not want to have to try to arrange the schedule (2 games) around church on Sunday so they decided to push the girl's game to Sunday and have a double session on Saturday for the boys which would have been held Monday.

 

Great call. :thumb: to all of those involved in making this decision for our student athletes.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.