Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region Draw

Featured Replies

IS this the 3rd year in a row that Brossart has been blessed with Montgomery County 1st round?

  • Replies 39
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IS this the 3rd year in a row that Brossart has been blessed with Montgomery County 1st round?

 

Last season Brossart got GRC in the first round. 2010 it was Mont Co v Brossart.

Two of the toughest districts 37th and 40th face off!

 

Yep

The team that should be disappointed is Montgomery County. Win your district and get Brossart first round. I think it was a 10 point win for Montgomery at there place . So I think this will be a close one. As long as my polar bears take care of business we'll get the pleasure of playing one of these great teams. Its going to be fun to watch.

After the draws the past two weeks, hope PK has bought a lottery ticket!

39th with great draws! Tough draw for Brossart! The top 2 teams IMO in the 10th play each other in round 1!

 

Campbell vs Clark, I agree.

Third year in a row Bracken County has drawn a 39th District team. Pendleton the last two years & Harrison this year.

 

Mason over Deming

Clark over Campbell

Montgomery over Brossart

Bracken over Harrison

 

Clark over Mason

Montgomery over Bracken

 

Montgomery over Clark

Third year in a row Bracken County has drawn a 39th District team. Pendleton the last two years & Harrison this year.

 

Mason over Deming

Clark over Campbell

Montgomery over Brossart

Bracken over Harrison

 

Clark over Mason

Montgomery over Bracken

 

Montgomery over Clark

 

Id agree

I agree Montgomery Co. will beat Brossart. They still are a young team and will be tough in the next couple years but when you can only beat Scott by 2 points then get beat by a Campbell Co team which Brossart has alot more talent then, your not gonna get past Montgomery Co.

I agree Montgomery Co. will beat Brossart. They still are a young team and will be tough in the next couple years but when you can only beat Scott by 2 points then get beat by a Campbell Co team which Brossart has alot more talent then, your not gonna get past Montgomery Co.

 

Would have to disagree with the statement that Brossart has more talent that Campbell. Brossart plays good defense, but Campbell has much more talented players overall. I think teams have figured out that if you handle Brossart's pressure and make them shoot outside, they will struggle.

IMO - I think BBHS & CCHS are very simalar in style of play & talent. Didnt get to see the crosstown shoot out game that BBHS won but I did see the district finals. Brossart had many problems that night Futscher being sick and in foul trouble and stadtmiller being hurt also and the lack of a deep bench. It was a very close game thoughout but give the camels credit they made plays when they needed them and brossart didnt. I dont think either team shot the ball outside very well that night . As far as everone counting BBHS & CCHS out in the first round I think is crazy. First off both teams get after it on D and if you play good defense and get some shots to fall you should be in the game. Cant wait to see this 2 games

It will be a good game, I think the winner of this game will win the region but Brossart's strength is there speed and up-tempo style and Montgomery Co. can match them step for step. If Brossart cant press and fastbreak it could hurt them! Thats what there game is...

Its real simple its not always the best overall team that wins especially this time of the year. It s the one that plays the best on that night. If you lose in the regular season you have another game to look forward to but now its lose and go home. IMO I think BBHS and CCHS has a real good shot of winning if they can keep up the pressure. I hear you NKY Sports fan about Montgomery being able to match BBHS if they do then it will make it tough for the upset. But Montgomery & Clark have to travel this year to CCHS gym. That could be a factor also

I do agree it will favor BBHS and Camp Co. with not having to travel. I would love to see one of the NKY teams get to represent our region at state but I just think Montgomery Co has a bit to much for Brossart. If were talking about this next year I'll take Brossart all day long. I think there a year away as long as they have the same team next year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.