Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Updates from Day 1.

Featured Replies

Thought we could start a thread to keep updates. I'll post until I get there. Mine will be LaRue-centric.

 

106

Dezember (Union) pins in 1st.

Edlin (LaRue) pins in 1st.

Emerson (Oldham) gets late back points to beat Maggard (Campbell) 7-5.

 

113

Boone (Ohio) pins Spahr (Campbell) in 1st.

Blackwell (Union) tech's Mouser (LaRue) 17-1.

  • Author

120

Yenter (Campbell) pins.

Paden (LaRue) pins in 1st.

Wurth (Union) pins

  • Author

126

Ervin (Union) pins.

Sorry...don't have much else at 126.

 

132

Perez (LaRue) wins dec 8-5.

Carr (Union) pins.

TJ is an awesome wrestler,obviously, and I was pulling for him. Ervin is on another level how ever. Ruschell will go be Badger and have an awesome wrestling and academic at Wisconsin.

TJ is an awesome wrestler,obviously, and I was pulling for him. Ervin is on another level how ever. Ruschell will go be Badger and have an awesome wrestling and academic at Wisconsin.

 

 

This Ervin kid must be special.

This Ervin kid must be special.

 

I watched it online and it wasn't as close as the score..

And only a sophomore.

Can't believe Ruschell lost the 126

 

Wasn't the Ervin kid ranked #1 in the state for 126? Why is this hard to believe?

Wasn't the Ervin kid ranked #1 in the state for 126? Why is this hard to believe?

 

No clue but he beat a kid going to Wisconsin.

  • Author
This Ervin kid must be special.

Very special. I wasn't shocked that Brock beat TJ, in fact I picked him. But he dominated the match and that was surprising. It's going to be special watching Brock finish out his career. He has the chance to be the first 5 timer ever from KY!

  • Author
Wasn't the Ervin kid ranked #1 in the state for 126? Why is this hard to believe?
Yep.
This Ervin kid must be special.

 

He is!

 

First time I saw him wrestle was this weekend at state and all I have to say is WOW! This was one match I was looking forward to and it did not disappoint. However, with this said, it was not even that close as the score indicated.

I'm assuming that Ervin and TJ had met before. Can anyone talk to the history of these two and Ervin's record. Would like to know more about this story.

[TABLE=class: main]

[TR=class: odd]

[TD].[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]Campbell County[/TD]

[TD]196.00[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: even]

[TD]2.[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]Union County[/TD]

[TD]176.00[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: odd]

[TD]3.[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]Trinity (Louisville)[/TD]

[TD]153.50[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: even]

[TD]4.[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]Larue County[/TD]

[TD]152.00[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: odd]

[TD]5.[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]Simon Kenton[/TD]

[TD]151.50[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: even]

[TD]6.[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]Johnson Central[/TD]

[TD]123.50[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: odd]

[TD]7.[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]St. Xavier[/TD]

[TD]107.00[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: even]

[TD]8.[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]Oldham County[/TD]

[TD]105.50[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: odd]

[TD]9.[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]Ryle[/TD]

[TD]98.50[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: even]

[TD]10.[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]North Oldham[/TD]

[TD]84.50[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

 

 

http://www.khsaa.org/wrestling/2012/state/index.htm

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.