Mason County 69 Bishop Brossart 65 OT

There are no players in the region RIGHT NOW better than Black, he can do it inside or out,closest to him would be McGovney of CC.Prewitt, Monroe, Stenzel(while all outstanding players) are basically one dimensional. Black can do it off the bounce, post up and shoot the trey.

When I saw him play, he looked very good. But I don't see him being better than Prewitt. Prewitt can do all that you listed, and moves off of screen much better than Black. (Have not seen McGovney, so cannot comment in regards to his game).

As far as Monroe & Stenzel go, their game with regards to their position (PG/SG) is more solid throughout any 7 game stretch that you want (With a more difficult schedule).

Upcoming tourney will be the biggest answer of all these questions IMO

Edited by MNCM
Spelling

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brossart's dry streak against the Royals continues. Hopefully we'll see a rematch in the regionals.

Bishop Brossart's only hope in the regionals is if GRC, Mason, and Montgomery all get upset and they can get past Campbell. They are big and have some nice young kids but are way too slow to guard those teams. Louisville Collegiate had their way with them in the All A and they are average at best. Lack of speed and a weak schedule will be their undoing.

There are no players in the region RIGHT NOW better than Black, he can do it inside or out,closest to him would be McGovney of CC.Prewitt, Monroe, Stenzel(while all outstanding players) are basically one dimensional. Black can do it off the bounce, post up and shoot the trey.

And rebound!!

Bishop Brossart's only hope in the regionals is if GRC, Mason, and Montgomery all get upset and they can get past Campbell. They are big and have some nice young kids but are way too slow to guard those teams. Louisville Collegiate had their way with them in the All A and they are average at best. Lack of speed and a weak schedule will be their undoing.

The game was decided in OT--"had their way with them"????

Brossart has played a pretty weak schedule this year. I can see playing the Augusta, Beechwoods or Demings of the world early in the season, but definitely not after the All "A". I don't know why that is this year, it never used to be like that. I think Brossart could take down Mason or Montgomery but probably not GRC. If Brossart can keep things flowing on the offensive end of the floor this is a team that very well could be a threat to win the regionals. On the flip side, we all know that this team is capable of throwing a clunker of a game out there too. So they could be out in District play. Baseball season would start early. Teams do some funny things this time of year, its getting to be make or break time.

When I saw him play, he looked very good. But I don't see him being better than Prewitt. Prewitt can do all that you listed, and moves off of screen much better than Black. (Have not seen McGovney, so cannot comment in regards to his game).

As far as Monroe & Stenzel go, their game with regards to their position (PG/SG) is more solid throughout any 7 game stretch that you want (With a more difficult schedule).

Upcoming tourney will be the biggest answer of all these questions IMO

Agree