Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

This got me thinking....

Featured Replies

l1c4-traditions.jpg

 

The first thing that popped into my head was Big XII announcement

What happens on 3.1.12?

 

The worst hash tag of the year awards.

I don't know what else it could be besides an announement that they are leaving the conference, but I agree. The hashtag is dumb.

OK, I give up. I know I'm not sharpest tack in the box. What does "#L1C4" mean?

OK, I give up. I know I'm not sharpest tack in the box. What does "#L1C4" mean?

 

Bottom right of the poster.

Bottom right of the poster.
\

Thanks. I guess I'm a dope.

\

Thanks. I guess I'm a dope.

 

No you're not. It's dumb.

What does the # sign mean in front of it?

 

It's a hashtag used for grouping posts on a certain topic on Twitter... and what's more, this is a horrible use of it. To paraphrase Douglas Adams: "The Encyclopaedia Galactica defines the Marketing Division of the University of Louisville Athletics Department as 'a bunch of mindless jerks who were the first against the wall when the revolution came.'"

Hashtag. It started with Twitter and now people use it all the time. Google it and I'm sure you will come up with a better explanation.

thanks guys, dont do the twitter thing.

 

You should...pretty useful for getting breaking sports news.

You should...pretty useful for getting breaking sports news.

 

I dont do the status update things on Facebook either, how dumb IMO. As for breaking news, thats what BGP is for!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.