Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Anthony Davis lock up the Grand Slam?

Will he acheive all four? 23 members have voted

  1. 1. Will he acheive all four?

    • Yes
      43%
      10
    • No
      56%
      13

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Dickie V posed this question on Twitter and it was also mentioned on KSR today. Can Anthony Davis win all of the following:

 

Freshman of the Year

Player of the Year

Defensive Player of the Year

#1 Overal Draft Pick

 

What do you think?

  • Author

I don't think he will. I think he gets three of the four, and misses out on Player of the Year. Part of me thinks that it should be his as well, but I don't want to have to much Wildcat bias.

I agree with your prediction MJ.

 

He's already got 2 of the 4 locked up barring injury. Can't really see anyone outside of MKG really challenging for FOY, so that should give him three, and then it comes down to POY, which I think will end up going to Thomas Robinson.

I think he will win all 4. He has 3 of them locked up.

He will not win POY. Shame because he is the best player in the country...

He will not win POY. Shame because he is the best player in the country...

You think Robinson gets it?

You think Robinson gets it?
Most likely...
I don't think he will. I think he gets three of the four, and misses out on Player of the Year. Part of me thinks that it should be his as well, but I don't want to have to much Wildcat bias.
This would not be Wildcat bias. He absolutely deserves all four.
You think Robinson gets it?

 

That's what I'm thinking, almost seems like the media has been campaigning for him lately which is strange but whatever.

He's not winning POY. I think he is a lock on the other three though.

 

Agreed

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.