Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miami 78 Duke 74

Featured Replies

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well in that case I can respect that. Congratulations. :lol:

 

 

:thumb:

I was hoping this game was going to be over shadowed by the super bowl. Flat out embarrassing. If they play like that vs UNC it could be a 30 point loss. This team has potential to be good but as of right now they are a Sweet 16 team at best.

 

As a Duke fan, and you others. Do you guys feel that there is absolutly noone that wants to step up. I just feel like if there was a situation in which Duke needs a bucket or even if there is a chance at a game winning shot I have no clue who would take it. I feel like it should be Ryan Kelly but there has been so many games this year in which he has not even been in games. Hopefully they can pull it all together because this team is struggling, and its bad.

It was a great day because I won a lot of money on both of them losing. More than paid for my trip to Indy. WOO HOO!!!!

 

I nod my head to you if you actually put a bet down on Miami to win at Durham.

I nod my head to you if you actually put a bet down on Miami to win at Durham.
I doubt he had them to win outright just against the spread.
I was hoping this game was going to be over shadowed by the super bowl. Flat out embarrassing. If they play like that vs UNC it could be a 30 point loss. This team has potential to be good but as of right now they are a Sweet 16 team at best.

 

As a Duke fan, and you others. Do you guys feel that there is absolutly noone that wants to step up. I just feel like if there was a situation in which Duke needs a bucket or even if there is a chance at a game winning shot I have no clue who would take it. I feel like it should be Ryan Kelly but there has been so many games this year in which he has not even been in games. Hopefully they can pull it all together because this team is struggling, and its bad.

It's going to have to be Austin or Seth....not sure it's happening yet. That crap Quin Cook threw up yesterday, was horrible.
I was hoping this game was going to be over shadowed by the super bowl. Flat out embarrassing. If they play like that vs UNC it could be a 30 point loss. This team has potential to be good but as of right now they are a Sweet 16 team at best.

 

As a Duke fan, and you others. Do you guys feel that there is absolutly noone that wants to step up. I just feel like if there was a situation in which Duke needs a bucket or even if there is a chance at a game winning shot I have no clue who would take it. I feel like it should be Ryan Kelly but there has been so many games this year in which he has not even been in games. Hopefully they can pull it all together because this team is struggling, and its bad.

 

I'd like it to be Seth but Austin appears to be the only person capable of stepping up. His one on one skills are top notch. I guess the good thing is that this team hasn't peaked yet. Hopefully they will. They haven't had a stretch of where I feel they have played good basketball. A lot of their wins have been ugly.

Duke is not better than UK this year and if I was a UK fan Duke would not worry me in the slightest.

 

As a UK fan, I agree. There are numerous teams who could beat UK on the right night, and I would certainly rate Duke as one of them, but they are not a team that scares me. I don't see anywhere that they would present a matchup problem. I think Duke would be a pretty good matchup for Kentucky.

I know they won, but Miami has to have the worst clock management in college basketball. Twice in the final minute of the game, and with a narrow lead, they let the shot clock run out without getting a shot off and gave Duke another opportunity. They're lucky to win the game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.