February 6, 201214 yr Hopefully UK get's the #1 over all seed and we don't have to worry about that happening. It's very possible for Duke to be the worst #2 seed and get in UK's bracket.
February 6, 201214 yr When was the last time the Devils lost 2 in a row at home? Doesn't UNC come to Cameron this week? The Wednesday game is at UNC.
February 6, 201214 yr I'd love to have Duke as the #2 seed in our Bracket as they are now. However, that could change by the end of the month. Lets just play our game and they can play theirs.
February 6, 201214 yr Duke is not better than UK this year and if I was a UK fan Duke would not worry me in the slightest.
February 6, 201214 yr Duke is not better than UK this year and if I was a UK fan Duke would not worry me in the slightest. Agreed. Right now with the way they are playing they aren't a big threat to the top tier teams. Granted there is still a month go for them to get going in the right direction but as of right now they don't scare anybody.
February 6, 201214 yr Agreed. Right now with the way they are playing they aren't a big threat to the top tier teams. Granted there is still a month go for them to get going in the right direction but as of right now they don't scare anybody. Right. I've been quietly watching the season and just wondering how the season is going to end.
February 6, 201214 yr Embarrassing, Duke got abused in the paint. That's like getting slapped directly in the face. This team has greatly disappointed me, thus far.
February 6, 201214 yr Patriots and Duke get beat. What a great day. You've really got to get out more to create better things in your life if Duke and NE losing on the same day makes it a great day.
February 6, 201214 yr Embarrassing, Duke got abused in the paint. That's like getting slapped directly in the face. This team has greatly disappointed me, thus far. Me too. Sad part is this about what I expected from this team. To see them at 16-4 is a surprise to me in all honesty.
February 6, 201214 yr You've really got to get out more to create better things in your life if Duke and NE losing on the same day makes it a great day. :thumb: It's sad that so many people let the outcome of sporting events actually impact their moods in the real world.
February 6, 201214 yr :thumb: It's sad that so many people let the outcome of sporting events actually impact their moods in the real world. I saw that quote many times on Facebook and twitter and all I could think was...really? Your life is that bad that it takes those two losing on the same day to make it a great day? :lol: I am almost certain it has happened before. :lol:
February 6, 201214 yr It was a great day because I won a lot of money on both of them losing. More than paid for my trip to Indy. WOO HOO!!!! Edited February 6, 201214 yr by SHAMROCK69
February 6, 201214 yr It was a great day because I won a lot of money on both of them losing. WOO HOO!!!! Well in that case I can respect that. Congratulations. :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.