10th Region Tournament Schedule is Set

Here's the schedule for the Boys 10th Region Tournament at Montgomery Co:

March 1: Two games (6/7:30)

March 2: Two games (6/7:30)

March 5: Two games. Split session 5:00 and 8:30.

March 6: Final. 7:00

I hope the crowds are as good for this as they were the Joe B Hall Classic!

Here's the schedule for the Boys 10th Region Tournament at Montgomery Co:

March 1: Two games (6/7:30)

March 2: Two games (6/7:30)

March 5: Two games. Split session 5:00 and 8:30.

March 6: Final. 7:00

I hope the crowds are as good for this as they were the Joe B Hall Classic!

Depends on who is playing IMO. Pendleton Co and GRC will bring big crowds if they are in the tourney.

I hadn't noticed that, just assumed the split session was on Saturday. Maybe some of the Montgomery Co faithful can enlighten us.

One reason there is not a game on Saturday at Montgomery Co is becasue that's the final on the girls region. Coaches and AD's agreed that they did not want folks to have to choose which game/games to go to on Saturday. This hasn't been a big deal in the past, but with the distance between Campbell Co and Montgomery Co, they thought that very few people would do both.

One reason there is not a game on Saturday at Montgomery Co is becasue that's the final on the girls region. Coaches and AD's agreed that they did not want folks to have to choose which game/games to go to on Saturday. This hasn't been a big deal in the past, but with the distance between Campbell Co and Montgomery Co, they thought that very few people would do both.

Thanks, figured it was something like that.

That makes sense. Now gives people a good chance to see as many game as they care to go to.

Do we know the district matchups at this point? Which winner plays which runner up?

Also, what is there to do in Montgomery county from 6:00 to 8:30 on the 5th? Interesting that is a split session?

Not having weekend games will hurt the crowds. Makes it harder on students.

Do we know the district matchups at this point? Which winner plays which runner up?

Also, what is there to do in Montgomery county from 6:00 to 8:30 on the 5th? Interesting that is a split session?

Not having weekend games will hurt the crowds. Makes it harder on students.

This is usually done after the districts are played. My guess would be Saturday/Sunday February 25th/26th.

I hadn't noticed that, just assumed the split session was on Saturday. Maybe some of the Montgomery Co faithful can enlighten us.

I would be surprised if Pendleton brought the same crowd to Montgomery County that they did to Mason County the last two years. I hope they do, but it's a haul from Falmouth to Mt. Sterling.

Good decision.

This is usually done after the districts are played. My guess would be Saturday/Sunday February 25th/26th.
Where is the district tournament that Montgomery County is in held at this year and who else is in that district? Thanks.