Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nations #1 High school QB leaves LSU

Featured Replies

Gunner Kiel leaves LSU at the altar for Notre Dame. His stint as a tiger lasted 21 days.

I'm not surprised. He was a verbal to IU, then to LSU, and now ND. There's still 2+ weeks until signing day.. Stay tuned...

I'm not surprised. He was a verbal to IU, then to LSU, and now ND. There's still 2+ weeks until signing day.. Stay tuned...

 

He's starting classes.

He's starting classes.

 

At what school?

It seems the early enrolling and graduating early (via diploma or GED) is becoming more frequent. I'm curious if there has been any data collected for the HS Seniors who pursue that path to determine if it helps their chances of playing sooner in college and if so, did they have more success when they played in college?

Kid is chasing depth charts looking for the path of least resistance.

I don't think this hurts LSU as much as many may be thinking.

Kid is chasing depth charts looking for the path of least resistance.

 

LSU has the worst depth chart at QB.

LSU has the worst depth chart at QB.
Worse then IU? I would guess the #1 freshman would be better then anything IU currenlty has.
Worse then IU? I would guess the #1 freshman would be better then anything IU currenlty has.

 

No. I meant between LSU and ND.

Worse then IU? I would guess the #1 freshman would be better then anything IU currenlty has.

 

Maybe his parents didn't want him to compete with his brother for the starting job.

No. I meant between LSU and ND.
Gotcha

 

Maybe his parents didn't want him to compete with his brother for the starting job.
Didn't know his brother was there. If that is the case why the heck would he pick IU to start with?

Doesn't surprise me. I believe his uncle is Blair Keil who was Qb. there in the early 80's. Plus not far from his hometown.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.