Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark 52 Montgomery County 35

Featured Replies

[TABLE=class: gallery-slideshow-table]

[TR]

[TD]342562040-13201903.jpg

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][h=1]Clark-Montgomery County[/h]

( Bill Thiry )

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

 

 

[TABLE=class: gallery-slideshow-table]

[TR]

[TD]343271040-13201852.jpg

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][h=1]Clark-Montgomery County[/h]

( Bill Thiry )

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE=class: gallery-slideshow-table]

[TR]

[TD]341195940-13201835.jpg

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][h=1]Clark-Montgomery County[/h]

( Bill Thiry )

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]
  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[TABLE=class: gallery-slideshow-table]

[TR]

[TD]341130580-13201859.jpg

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][h=1]Clark-Montgomery County[/h]

( Bill Thiry )

 

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE=class: gallery-slideshow-table]

[TR]

[TD]340353540-13201921.jpg

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][h=1]Clark-Montgomery County[/h]

( Bill Thiry )

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE=class: gallery-slideshow-table]

[TR]

[TD]341742840-13201932.jpg

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][h=1]Clark-Montgomery County[/h]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE=class: gallery-slideshow-table]

[TR]

[TD]339196620-13201831.jpg

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][h=1]Clark-Montgomery County[/h]

( Bill Thiry )

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE=class: gallery-slideshow-table]

[TR]

[TD]340476380-13201855.jpg

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][h=1]Clark-Montgomery County[/h]

( Bill Thiry )

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

 

[TABLE=class: gallery-slideshow-table]

[TR]

[TD]341985740-13201913.jpg

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][h=1]Clark-Montgomery County[/h]

( Bill Thiry )

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Where is 40th district played this year?I think Clark is in 40Th.Thanks

Where is 40th district played this year?I think Clark is in 40Th.Thanks

 

Believe the 40th district is @Bourbon Co. Now that GRC and Montgomery Co are tied for the seeding, the paper stated that a coin flip would dtermine the #1 seed for our district. Other two teams are Bourbon Co and Paris.

Looking forward to seeing the two teams hook up again on a neutral floor for the "rubber match".

Looks like GRC is now #1 in the 10th and there seems to be a considerable distance between them and any of the contenders.

Looks like GRC is now #1 in the 10th and there seems to be a considerable distance between them and any of the contenders.

 

Would agree at the moment GRC is probably number one in the 10th based on their season resume but there is not that much distance between any of the top teams. GRC and Montgomery each won on their home court, the next matchup might be on a neutral floor at Bourbon in the district and there might be a game on Montgomery's home court in the regional. If they meet in the regional I give the edge to Montgomery but a few other teams, Pendleton, Harrison, Brossart, etc., will have a chance. I still think Mason will be a factor by then also.

Would agree at the moment GRC is probably number one in the 10th based on their season resume but there is not that much distance between any of the top teams. GRC and Montgomery each won on their home court, the next matchup might be on a neutral floor at Bourbon in the district and there might be a game on Montgomery's home court in the regional. If they meet in the regional I give the edge to Montgomery but a few other teams, Pendleton, Harrison, Brossart, etc., will have a chance. I still think Mason will be a factor by then also.

 

I just don't think Harrison and Pendleton can compete with GRC and/or Montgomery this year. I haven't seen Brossart or Mason yet.

"I just don't think Harrison and Pendleton can compete with GRC and/or Montgomery this year. I haven't seen Brossart or Mason yet." Great motivation for the Thorobreds, Wildcats, Royals, and Mustangs!! You've been drinking that Mt. Sterling water too long!! Can't believe you put the Indians in with Cardinals after that last Clark Co. over Montgomery!!

"I just don't think Harrison and Pendleton can compete with GRC and/or Montgomery this year. I haven't seen Brossart or Mason yet." Great motivation for the Thorobreds' date=' Wildcats, Royals, and Mustangs!! You've been drinking that Mt. Sterling water too long!! Can't believe you put the Indians in with Cardinals after that last Clark Co. over Montgomery!![/quote']

 

One reason I would NEVER count Harrison Co. out is because of their coaching staff. Having Mike Reitz and Lee Kendall on the same staff is ALWAYS going to be a good thing. However after watching the Breds play in the Gateway Classic, they can't hang with the Indians or the Cardinals right now. Pendleton showed me NOTHING when they played Montgomery Co. a couple of weeks ago. Right now GRC is the clear frontrunner in my opinion and Montgomery is the clear 2nd choice from teams I've seen. Like I said, I haven't seen Brossart or Mason Co. yet.

"I just don't think Harrison and Pendleton can compete with GRC and/or Montgomery this year. I haven't seen Brossart or Mason yet." Great motivation for the Thorobreds' date=' Wildcats, Royals, and Mustangs!! You've been drinking that Mt. Sterling water too long!! Can't believe you put the Indians in with Cardinals after that last Clark Co. over Montgomery!![/quote']

Why wouldnt they? Right now they have split the series, each winning on the home floor, cant judge teams on one game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.